“Great Last Min trip on New Years eve”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Santa Ana, California
“Great Last Min trip on New Years eve”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Well my girlfriend came down from SF for the Holidays and we decided to go out on the town so we decided to call to check if there as availability Lisette answered the phone and made it so very easy and stress free not like other hotels when calling that have no personality and sound cold on the phone she was very helpful and pleasant to deal with Thanks again Lisette :) Checking Inn was as easy as booking was. Once we arrived it was so easy to find grounds were well taken cared of and very nice when we walked inn. This was our first time at the hotel and very HAPPY with our Choice to stay here. Rooms were clean very nice and smelled good too. Also like to Thank Abbie and Victoria for there helpfulness.

Overall great experence price was great and we would come back again
Thanks for making our New years one to remember

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our staff and property. I'm so pleased to hear that Lisette made for a stress free and relaxing New Year's Eve. I also wanted to thank you for pointing out the great job by our housekeeping and maintenance staff for their hardwork in keeping up the grounds and rooms. And lastly, thank you for recongizing Abbie and Victoria. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Chino.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Enough can not be said about the "TEAM" of staf members and the property itself. The Manager Sneha Patel sets the amazing tone for her staff and they ALL strive, everyday to make YOUR stay as comfortable and homey as can be. A HUGE Shout Out to Lissette, Abbi, & Victoria--You Ladies ROCK!!! We expected to stay for a month to relocate and due to crazy life circumstances, we have been here for 5 months. I would not have made it through, had it not been for the beautiful property, feeling of security and overall well being that has been provided to us by this Extended Stay.
This "little" Gem of a place has everything you could need close by. Literally, walking distance to great restaurants (Lucille's BBQ, BJ's etc.) as well as fast food and shopping too. Nearby grocery stores to fill up those great FULL SIZE fridges in the rooms. As well as a beautiful area to walk your dogs and meet people. This property is tucked away like a little oasis, very little traffic, great parking, very safe and secure feeling and I believe because the staff is ready to help and always welcoming that it crosses over to the people that stay here and allows us to be just as friendly and cordial to each other during our stays.
Bottom line here: If you are expecting the "Ritz or the "Plaza" stay some where else! But if you want to be treated with respect, get a great room and amenities for the price, a clean property, a staff that truly cares--This IS the place for you

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a wonderful review of the staff and property. I cannot begin to thank you enough for the recognition you have given to such an outstanding team. I'm thrilled to hear that the associates strive to make your stay comfortable and like a home away from home. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.
CHINO HILLS
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Thanks to the staff Sneha Lisette Abbi ... I enjoy have a wonderful stay intact I used to stay at best western and I choose this location over them anytime and IM a truck driver I stay all over but I enjoy coming here every Chino location .

• Stayed January 2013
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Sneha, Lisette and Abbi make your stay so enjoyable and comfortable. Again, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Chino.
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The location is great BC its right off the freeway yet tucked away in its own lil spot. I have stayed here several times sometimes long term and other times just a few days. Every time that I have stayed I always notice that they make an effort to make the lobby area warm and inviting by always making it smell fabulous and its always very clean. You see ppl all over the property cleaning and making sure the hotel is clean and looking great. They are always very fast to check you in and get you settled into a room. You can tell when you are greeted by the front desk they truly care about the guests and if we enjoy our stay. Even the maids are and they speak English and understand what you ask of them. Over all this place is great but the staff is even better. The new paint and flat screen TV's and comfy recliner chairs make for a very homey feeling. I love that the restroom has great storage area for me to stay more organized on my longer stays. I would recommend this location to family and friends and will definitely stay here again and again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of our associates to provide a home away from home while you travel. I'm thrilled that everyone was so friendly and worked so hard to make you feel at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Cloverdale, California
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was scheduled for retirement and spent 73 days at Extended Stay. The service was excellent! Lisette assisted me with selecting a room and Abbi assisted with my needs or concerns. The truth is I miss the entire crew that toasted with my retirement and shared my experience of winding down. Thank you!
Coffee cafe, shopping, dinner is all near...pumpkin patch, walking, etc....
I would recommend a recycle program to compliment necessary clearing for extended stays.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our amazing team members have left such a wonderful impression. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Enjoy Retirement!
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My training program requires me to travel multiple times a year and stay over a night or two in the Chino Hills area. For me, the very best value and overall experience is the Extended Stay America in Chino, CA. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly and always make me feel at home. The rooms are clean and modern and I love the kitchens. The price is reasonable enough for me to stay at Extended Stay every time I visit the area. I also love the fact that they are pet friendly, and there are plenty of nice areas to walk the dogs nearby!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevators if you have baggage. There are carts available in the front lobby...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that we are the hotel of your choice when you return to the area :). Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

when I stare at extended stay Chinothe people there a very pleasant and nice and it helps the time to fly bywhen you cannot be at homethe place is very clean and people are really friendlyI would not stay anywhere else and I would recommend this place to anyone it's the next best thing you cannot be at home

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we have accomplished the goal of being the best home away from home possible.. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
Ayres Suites Diamond Bar
#1 of 3 in Diamond Bar

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!