Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Reviewed October 28, 2012

it was a great place to stay at and the staff is extremely friendly. Lizette at the front desk was very pleasant and with a great smile on, that by itself is very welcoming. And Orlando is so friendly and polite. the rooms were really clean, comfortable, spacious, and the mini kitchen is plenty of space for all of you who even want to cook. It's perfect size and well equiped with a standard size refrigerator, that's A PLUS.
the only small observation but not major for the sake of being helpful for people to keep in mind . the rooms facing the freeway will hear the freeway traffic even though it's not that loud, it is noticeable , unless you have the air-condition on high all night, then you'll have an amazing night.
The rates are so reasonable and affordable for the quality it provides.

Room Tip: away from the freeway side
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Lizette and Orlando made you feel welcome during your stay with us. Also, we appreciate you valuing the full size fridge in the kitchen. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for several months while in transition to relocate. My stay could not have been better. The staff (Steve, Lizette, Orlando, Lonnie, etal) and my room were perfect. The hotel is centrally located and in close proxmity to all 3 major freeways. The rooms are very comfortable and there is sufficient kitchen space, appliances, tools and cookware to make your stay a nice "home away from home". The rates are reasonable, especially for long term stays. There is no exercise room, but there are several large fitness centers nearby (i.e. 24 Hr Fitness, LA Fitness), or you can take a long leisurely walk around the large city block. I highly recommnend the hotel. Hopefully, when I return during my trips between TX and CA, it will not be so crowded that I have to seek alternate hotel arrangements. Thanks to all Extended Stay staff members and maintenance/service personnel who made my stay most enjoyable. R.S. Adams

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms near the southeast door. Easy ingress/egress.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates were able to make your stay with us so comfortable. It is great to hear that we were able to be your home away from home in Chino. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place has been recently renovated and the rooms and beds are quite comfortable. The price was excellent - great value. It does not include a full breakfast. They have a small table in the lobby with coffee, hot water, Quaker Quick Oats, breakfast bars,commercial muffins, apples, and oranges. Hey, if you're in a hurry in the morning and want to grab something quickly, this gets the job done. The location is convenient and parking is adequate. Despite being near a busy freeway, the rooms seem quiet. To put this in context I live in a very quiet neighborhood ang I am very sensitive to road noise. The people on the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that our associates gave such wonderful service while you were with us. Also, we really appreciate your comments about our great value that we offer to our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have not stayed here yet, but My husband and I just made reservations to stay at this location in May 2013 for our Anniversary and to visit family. Afer reading the reviews and looking at the photos, I am even more excited to stay at this location.

I just had a horrible experience at another hotel chain in N.C., but I m looking forward to our stay at this extended stay.

The reviews confirmed that this is where I want to spend my time while in California.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We certaintly look forward to having you stay with us while you visit the Chino area. If there is anything that we can do for you prior to arrival, please let us know. You can email me at jburpo@extendedstay.com or the property directly at lch@extendedstay.com. Have a safe trip and we can't wait to have you as our guest.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The rooms are spotless. In addition the rooms are fresh smelling and a comfortable temperature when you arrive. You won't find better customer service anywhere. They go beyond taking the time to ensure your stay is the most relaxing, comfortable found anywhere. The beds are just right. Plenty of fresh pillows also.The hotel has Showtime yeah! My favorite. In addition plenty of washers and dryers . Available 24 hours . This is a rare place where the staff really does care. They would not even accept a tip! Best of all no one knocking on door cleaning service. You can request it and fresh towels are always up front. No more being disturbed by maid service. I choose this hotel over all the rest. Do do truly feel like a welcome not just a guest but part of the hotels family.

Room Tip: I suggest either the first or 3rd floor. Yo do get some noise on the second floor from above.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our associates made you feel at home during your stay, that the beds were comfortable and the whole stay was great. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I frequently travel to SoCal and no matter where I'm to be, I stay here at this location. The staff is always friendly, helpful and eager to help. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, the tv has an adequate variety of channels. There is a grocery store right nearby so you can stock up the fridge and freezer for your stay.

This is A+ service and value conveniently located so you can hop on the freeway and get anywhere.

I stay here two-to-three times per month, and the service is always consistent. If something is out of place, the staff are swift to make it right. They can't be beat.

Room Tip: Corner suites are huge with a spacious kitchen.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location is conveniently located according to your travel needs. I am also thrilled to hear that you liked our rooms and our staff is always friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The entire staff here has made us feel so welcomed it's going to be very hard to leave. We have been living here 6+ months and it feels like home. The rates are what brought us here but it's the staff that keeps us here. With their full bathrooms, laundry facilities and kitchenettes, they offer all the amenities of a home and even a few extras like complimentary coffee, muffins, fruit and granola bars every morning!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that the staff does such a wonderful job of making you feel like you are at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Ayres Hotel Chino Hills
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 15 in Pomona
Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!