“Best Place to Stay - Short Term or Long Term” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chino
Chino, California
“Best Place to Stay - Short Term or Long Term”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

The entire staff here has made us feel so welcomed it's going to be very hard to leave. We have been living here 6+ months and it feels like home. The rates are what brought us here but it's the staff that keeps us here. With their full bathrooms, laundry facilities and kitchenettes, they offer all the amenities of a home and even a few extras like complimentary coffee, muffins, fruit and granola bars every morning!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that the staff does such a wonderful job of making you feel like you are at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The Frontdesk is always willing to help and assit you with a great attitude and a smile. the rooms are a big improvement with new granite countertops , water purifiers , pillowtop beds , and it is a great value! Good location from local freeways,and quiet.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff always has a smile to make you feel welcome! They are always willing to help and answer questions. Sneha Patel, the hotel manager, really does a great job with her team and making sure her guests are happy. The rooms are nice and clean, love the granite counter tops! Restaurants near by offer good food with a variety of choices and value. If you are ever in the Chino Hills area and needing a place to stay, I would recommend staying at the Extended Stay Hotel.

Room Tip: End rooms have 2 windows allowing more natural light and a nice evening cross breeze.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very happy with the location and the price of the room. Orlando was very helpful from check-in to check-out. The hotel is in a very quiet location, and even though the freeway was next to the hotel, I really didn't hear much noise and slept great. I would come back to this location for my future travels in Chino Hills.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I are extremely pleased to know that you found your check-in and check-out process to be an efficient one, that the hotel was quiet regardless of the location and that you slept so well. Our company aims for 100% guest satisfaction, and it is truly rewarding to hear that we were able to do that for you!

Please come back and visit us again. We look forward to accommodating you here once more.
Corona, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Overall the hotel fit my temporary housing needs. I really like the fresh coffee and fruit in the morning. The front desk was very helpful during check in but I did have a complaint that wasn't addressed. My room faced the freeway but it had double-double pained windows which kept ALL of the noise out. The amenities in the room were great, except for the bed which was fairly cheap feeling and springy.

My room was really smelly though. It smelled of mildew. When I first went in the room, they had some type of "ozone machine" hooked up to help with the smell so obviously the hotel was aware of the problem. I told the front desk guy but pretty much just got a shrug from him. I decided to live with the odor for the short time I was there; I didn't want to move rooms.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. We use the ozone machine to remove cooking smells left over from previous guests, I apologize for the inconvenience of the machine.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I must say very very nice front desk. Orlando and the team was very nice, offered popcorn and coffee at check in. I was really early checking in and was able too, great front desk. The remodel was nice but still really outdated looking for the price. I mean they did paint the walls pretty and my room had gran counters but the cabinets were really outdated. Popcorn ceilings that kinda grungy. My refrigerator was so noisey in my room and plus the dog barking next door wasnt too nice. The bed was super comfy.... The lg flat screen was very nice, had alot of good channels. The shower curtain was the most think i have ever seen anywhere. The elevator smelled but someone might have had gas before i got in. The halls kinda had a food smell but they are rooms with kitchens. By the way its kinda hard to find, kinda stuck behind the Ford Place

Overall its like a ugly women with implants...Eye level view is nice but look up or down and its really outdated..

For the 72.00 I paid I wouldnt stay again for this rate but for like 49.99 I for sure would..For 72 i can find a much nicer room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank travelagentjody
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, September 4, 2012

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. In the event that you are disturbed by an outside event while in your room, a call to the front desk usually ensures a rapid resolution.

Chino, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

The hotel was great clean fresh smelling room. Outstanding front desk. Lisette was outstanding at the front desk very helpful. She is very helpful with the local area. Sneha was helpful with all of our needs during our extended stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay by the elevators it's the only noisy area in the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ti b
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Chino Valley. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chino
Hotel Chino Hills
Comfort Inn Pomona
Comfort Inn Pomona
#2 of 13 in Pomona
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Chino Valley? Share your experiences!