“Never a bad burger”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #5 of 181 Restaurants in Chino
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I can't tell you how many In-N-Out burgers I've consumed...I love them. I've never had a bad burger here in my life: Veggies are fresh, sauce is yummy, bun is toasted...they are perfect. I'm deducting one star because I love the fries as well, but I've gotten a few orders where they were under-cooked or, and this is my biggest pet peeve, I've gotten an entire box of little end pieces... it is a big disappointment and something that should be fixed. Overall though, I highly recommend In-N-Out.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a great place to go to get a fresh well made burger, the people that work here are fantastic and it shows they really care about the customer, great value

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Just love everything about In-N-Out. Clean, tasty, friendly! Hubbie loves the Animal style burger, I just go for the grilled onions!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Eat a good hamburgers with Chile, delicius and all the ingredientes fresh, you can find many branches but we went in chino

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Honestly this burger bar is delicious!! The burgers are fresh, the chips are THE best I've ever eaten anywhere in the world and the chocolate milk shakes are to die for! I am not a fast food lover but my husband was getting his hair cut and the stylist said that this place served the best burgers in California. It is a chain, but nothing has been lost or compromised.

While the menu is limited, you don't mind as the burger you are given is a taste of yumminess!!

The only thing I would say is I am glad this place is not in London or I'd weigh a tonne!!

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!