“Delicious hefty burger and fries!”
Review of Islands

Islands
Ranked #46 of 181 Restaurants in Chino
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I had planned on going to Red Robin but since Islands was just across the parking lot and we hadn't been there for over a year, we decided to go there. I am very glad we did!
Their fries were more flavorful than other restaurants I've been to and you get free refills on them! The onion rings were a bit overcooked, however.
Could it have tasted better than usual because we had skipped lunch?
I ordered a burger with thousand island dressing. My wife order a chicken pesto sandwich. I liked hers much better, but we both took half our sandwiches home and ate them the next day and they still tasted just as good. No complaints on the service or cleanliness of the restaurant.
I think I will go there more often now.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had to eat quickly because we were in between soccer games. It came fast and the server was on the ball. It tasted good, too.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

My family likes to go to this place for a nice relaxing, casual meal. They have a good variety of food choices, and most are quite good. They have some nice desserts, and we really like the chili cheddar fries.

If you're looking for some place inexpensive, but we decent service and food this is a good place to go. It's also a good place to go for families who have younger children. The atmosphere is perfect for their less than quiet behavior, haha!

Reviewed April 11, 2008

The food is amazing and fairly healthy. It's like Red Robin, but the atmosphere is quieter. The service is great too!