“Delicious Omeletes and Pancakes”
Review of The Avocado House

The Avocado House
Ranked #1 of 181 Restaurants in Chino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here twice this month after hearing about it from friends. It's like going to your grandmas house but you have to pay!

The Omeletes are great, my wife ordered the garden one and also the spinach and artichoke one and both were fluffy, and satisfying.

The pancakes are very cloud like and good. The thing with the pancakes that takes them to the next level is the home made caramel syrup. It is an absolute must to at least try it, I can almost guarantee you'll love it unless you hate pancakes, caramel, syrup, or things that make your mouth happy.

Also they have a huge selection of toasts and jellies and jams to go with your omelete order.

My favorite combo is the "TAH's Special". It comes with 3 pancakes, eggs, a choice of bacon or sausage. It's a fail safe way to enjoy the pancakes and home made caramel syrup and also the fluffy eggs with perfectly cooked bacon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I met a colleague here for lunch and I will definitely be back to this restaurant. The food was fresh, and everyone who worked there was friendly and helpful. We had 3 people come up to us to ask if we had been at the restaurant before (which we hadn't) and food needs to be ordered inside. We ordered a salad and a sandwich and split both which was plenty of food (and we ordered the smaller of the two salads). I am in Chino for business often and I will make this a regular stop. I was glad to find it!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Meet friends. Go alone. Sit outside for a view of the mountains. This cottage house converted to an Inn-like restaurant has great appeal. The pancakes and baked goods are great. The portions are large. You order in line and they bring everything to you. Sat mornings are very busy. They are closed Sundays. Wonderful family owned place in Chino.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Odd place since you try to find a seat (very busy) and then you order at the counter and pay for it there. They bring it to you. Not a place to go if you are in a hurry. But so worth the wait! Best pancakes ever with the carmel maple syrup! Bacon is the thick country style! The Meat Lover's Omelet and biscuits and gravy are awesome, too everything was hot and yummy!.. Coffee wasn't too bad either!! Very loud place - at least inside it was.. the porch will be nice in the summer. We'll be back!!

2  Thank b2tall4u
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is amazing, outside porch, great environment; like a trip back in time. Loved the avocado bread, tri tip breakfast, salads, sandwiches. And the great surprise, my niece works there....what a treat all the way around. You wont be disappointed, unless you love fast food commercialized places.