“A treasure of a place!”
Review of The Avocado House

The Avocado House
Ranked #2 of 181 Restaurants in Chino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is amazing, outside porch, great environment; like a trip back in time. Loved the avocado bread, tri tip breakfast, salads, sandwiches. And the great surprise, my niece works there....what a treat all the way around. You wont be disappointed, unless you love fast food commercialized places.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This Restaurant is a jewel. Its quaint, like going to your Grandmother's house back in the 60's. Its rather small and can be noisy inside, but on a lovely day the big outside porch is perfect! We both had salads, I had the Petite Oriental salad that was out of this world! My friend had the Cesar salad and was extremely happy with her choice. I also had a bowl of creamy tomato soup that was incredible! The best part was the homemade roll we both received on a plate, along with a few choice pieces of fruit and a small cookie. What a lovely touch. My son has had breakfast here and said the biscuits and gravy are delicious! I will be back! I am sorry that it has been here for several years and I just discovered it now.

1  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Having breakfast here is always a pleasant experience. The service is great and it makes you feel that you are on vacation while having your meal. The plantation style ambiance takes you to a different place which is really nice. I always have the Meat Lover's Omellette with coffee which is wonderful.

1  Thank Ardimos
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our friends brought us here when we were visiting California. The breakfast food was so good. I can see why they mentioned that sometimes the line to order would be out the door. I got a combination of bacon, eggs and a side of a cinnamon roll. It was all extremely delicious. Also, the fresh lemonade was great. All in all, it was a great meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

There are just not enough great things I could say about this place. My friend brought me for my birthday back in November. We shared the ABC Omelet and the Cinnamon French toast with the homemade caramel syrup. Both were delicious. The omelet had a surprise touch of cream cheese in it. H.E.A.V.E..N! The French toast its super rich so it's a great dish to share but a must have. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and the staff is delightful and the service its always great. I say always because since my first visit I have been back several times with my husband and kids. I brought my sister when she was visiting last January and again on her latest visit in July at her request so she could take her husband. The last visit, I had lunch instead. The Craving sandwich was amazing, will be going back for that again despite my 30 minute drive to get there. The Avocado House is only open for breakfast and lunch. The owners often do special dinners for special holidays like Valentines day. You'll miss out on a yummy experience if you skip out and go somewhere else. The outside seating its great for small children. Ok ok, I could go on forever...just go and have yourself your own lovely experience!