Oxford Suites Chico
$149
Residence Inn
$149
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
$105
$124
$79
TripAdvisor
1,083 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinkssierra nevada brewerydrink ticketshappy hourolive gardensteam roomred lobsterhot breakfastfree shuttlepotatoesrestaurants and shoppinggreat place to staysitting areain townhome away from homemorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Nice hotel in a quiet part of Chico. Hotel has numerous food choices very close by. Nice pool. Rooms are clean. Many things about this hotel make it a nice place to stay but none more than the staff. They were very welcoming and made me feel at home. Specifically Amanda. She went above and beyond to make my stay excellent. It's refreshing when people like Amanda go the extra mile to make your stay more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

On an overnight stay in Chico, my wife found the Oxford Suites online. Although it was a little tricky to find (just E. of the freeway), we were greeted by a friendly staff and a plate of delicious cookies! The room was spacious (although "suite" is a bit of an exaggeration), comfortable and very clean - excellent beds and good lighting. The complimentary breakfast was not cardboard bagels and styrofoam cups but a cook serving bacon and eggs. The price of around $100 was a good value for this well located property. The beautiful Bidwell Park is a real treat (we're cyclists) and the charming town and restaurants are well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I usually don't write these kinds of reviews but this time I'm compelled to write. Christy on staff found me struggling to fill my ice chest as I was leaving and offered her help. With my hands full, she immediately took over by filling up the ice chest with ice and then when I accidently dropped the darn thing on the way out, breaking the stryofoam lid, she quickly got extra staff to help clean up all the ice, then went to her office and brought me a new ice chest--refusing payment, of course! then as we were about to leave, she brought out our pillows to our car that we had inconveniently left in the room. Talk about great service! The room was spacious & clean and the bed comfortable. I would recommend this hotel again! Thanks Christy--you are a rare find!

Room Tip: We brought our small dog and they were very accomodating.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathee L
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We came here after being left out in the cold by the Marriott Residence Inn, Chico. Wanted a 2/2 unit with handicap access. Was guaranteed that by the Residence Inn, but upon check-in at 2pm, they had already given our reservation away, and put us in a 1/1 at the Marriott Courtyard next door. We made reservations at the Oxford Suites for the following day for adjoining single rooms, one with handicap access, and they actually delivered upon their promise. The beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was awesome. Deducted one star because our room could have used some upgrading. That being said, I would definitely make reservations and stay here again, even if they don't have the capital to upgrade. Tough times? Understandable. Breaking promises? Not.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank meandmac
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My daughter and I recently stayed at Oxford Suites during her freshman orientation at CSU Chico. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable and the amenities are awesome (loved the fitness center as well as the complimentary breakfast and evening reception). Above all else, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We returned from a workout about 9:15 pm, just minutes before they were ending their evening reception. Most of the food was gone by then, and we were hungry. The staff generously brought out more food for us to eat and told us to take our time eating. I will definitely be staying there every time I make a trip to Chico to see our daughter. Thank you Oxford Suites!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business