“Tasty Thai off the beaten path”
Review of Cocodine

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Friends took us here for dinner - I didn't even know this little strip mall location existed! Great food and nice ambience (for a rectangular strip mall storfront). We had the pad thai with medium heat - not swimming in oil (good thing), fisherman's plate with chunks of scallops, salmon, and other sea creatures, and cashew chicken - nicely flavored sauce and plenty of cashews. The jasmine rice came in an aluminum tureen for the table, and we shared 4 entrees among 4 of us. It wasn't too much food - just right. Prices also were reasonable for dinner, and the service was attentive but not overbearing. Our drinks were kept full and dishes were cleared when finished. We'd return!

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I only eat here when someone else wants to. I have tried to find something I like but when even the bacon wrapped prawns taste blah I give up. I know a lot of people like this place but I'm not one of them. The Pad Thai was bland and the yellow curry was awful. I agree with the comment about the chicken too. Looked like mystery meat.

2  Thank Zephyr11_11
Reviewed June 29, 2012

In a mall
But excellant service
And very good food

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I like this place. Thier curry is excellent, the decor is nice, very comfortable place to hang out for a long lunch. Relaxing, quiet and delicious.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

A quiet little restaurant that serves really good Thai food. They have an extensive menu featuring dishes nicely prepared and well served.

Been to Cocodine? Share your experiences!