“Great Stay in Chico”

Best Western Heritage Inn - Chico
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Heritage Inn provided my wife and I with a spacious, clean, quiet room for a reasonable price. The hotel staff was friendly and made an excellent recommendation for a great dinner house (5th Street Steak House). I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan Z

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great value! Nice comfortable beds, especially when you are tired and have been traveling. Great free breakfast! This is my second time staying here. The staff (Max) was wonderful to us and we'll be back. No input on the pool or spa as we did not use it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

About average for a Best Western Plus. Nice room ammenities; great A/C too.
A bit difficult to figure out where they are though their sign is promenently positioned on the main street. Parking could be tricky if you're in a larger rig.

Nicely groomed grounds, nice clean lobby. Its a three story building and it has an elevator. Ice machines on each floor (i like that).

My room on the third floor was quied, roomy and comfortable (no "smells"). Bed was comfortable with firm & soft pillows (i like that too). Great WiFi. The staff was polite and helpful.

There's more than a few restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Danny_OI812
Reviewed June 5, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was a bit leery about booking here as I was looking for a room for graduation weekend and wondered why there was an opening here as all hotels were sold out a year in advance. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They even remembered me and what room I was in when I locked both room keys in the room within a hour of checking in. The location was very easy to get to. With the window opened for fresh air the traffic noise was a bit loud. The room rate because it was graduation was 2 1/2 times higher than normal. That is the reason for only 4 stars. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

After travelling, I just need a great night of rest. And this hotel gave me the best sleep I have had in a week!!!

The front desk service was attentive, helpful and courteous.

I had my doubts about what the room would look like when I saw the hallways. Seriously dull blue and needs updating. But who cares.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was firm but not like a board. I specifically asked for a room away from the highway. It was great!

Great value plus the usual Best Western breakfast. I will definitely stay here again when back in town!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank TeethWhiteningLady
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My daughter and I rented a room at this hotel while we were visiting my mother who is in Chico receiving cancer treatments. I had prepaid for the room on hotels.com. When we checked in the gentleman behind the counter asked what brought us to Chico for the weekend. When I told him why we were there he informed me that next time I should call the hotel directly to book the room. They offer special rates for people visiting loved ones in the hospital. Always impressed when an establishment informs me on how I can pay them LESS money. The room was very spacious with 2 queen size beds, a desk and chair, a table with 2 chairs, coffeepot, microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV, free high speed internet and still had room to comfortably move around. The sink is separate from the shower and toilet, a definite plus with 2 females sharing a room! The staff was friendly, the pool area was clean relaxing though noisy due to being right next to the freeway. Freeway noise was not too loud in the actual guest room though. Breakfast was normal continental fare (fruit, cereal, pastries) with breakfast sandwiches available and a make it yourself waffle station. My mother will be in Chico for probably the next 6 months. I can see this hotel quickly becoming a home away from home. Only things missing are a restaurant a gym and bar area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family