Best Western Heritage Inn - Chico
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$145
$149
Residence Inn
$149
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
$105
Courtyard Chico(Chico)
$124
$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleanwafflesoff the highwayfirst floornice stayeasy accessin townclose to downtownbusiness tripconvenient locationbidwell parkkmartpillowsmicrowavestateaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was a bit leery about booking here as I was looking for a room for graduation weekend and wondered why there was an opening here as all hotels were sold out a year in advance. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They even remembered me and what room I was in when I locked both room keys in the room within a hour of checking in. The location was very easy to get to. With the window opened for fresh air the traffic noise was a bit loud. The room rate because it was graduation was 2 1/2 times higher than normal. That is the reason for only 4 stars. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

After travelling, I just need a great night of rest. And this hotel gave me the best sleep I have had in a week!!!

The front desk service was attentive, helpful and courteous.

I had my doubts about what the room would look like when I saw the hallways. Seriously dull blue and needs updating. But who cares.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was firm but not like a board. I specifically asked for a room away from the highway. It was great!

Great value plus the usual Best Western breakfast. I will definitely stay here again when back in town!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank TeethWhiteningLady
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My daughter and I rented a room at this hotel while we were visiting my mother who is in Chico receiving cancer treatments. I had prepaid for the room on hotels.com. When we checked in the gentleman behind the counter asked what brought us to Chico for the weekend. When I told him why we were there he informed me that next time I should call the hotel directly to book the room. They offer special rates for people visiting loved ones in the hospital. Always impressed when an establishment informs me on how I can pay them LESS money. The room was very spacious with 2 queen size beds, a desk and chair, a table with 2 chairs, coffeepot, microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV, free high speed internet and still had room to comfortably move around. The sink is separate from the shower and toilet, a definite plus with 2 females sharing a room! The staff was friendly, the pool area was clean relaxing though noisy due to being right next to the freeway. Freeway noise was not too loud in the actual guest room though. Breakfast was normal continental fare (fruit, cereal, pastries) with breakfast sandwiches available and a make it yourself waffle station. My mother will be in Chico for probably the next 6 months. I can see this hotel quickly becoming a home away from home. Only things missing are a restaurant a gym and bar area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LadyPoh
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed in a pet friendly room with our dog and found old cat feces (or small dog) against the baseboard by the A/C unit and window. Makes me question the adequacy of the housecleaning. I reported it and the pet fee for our stay was waived.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rick W, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn - Chico, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Housekeeping was advised of this problem. cleanliness is very important to our property.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here for a local race. Shopping was near by with plenty of stores. Good location and a relatively quiet hotel. Get in early for breakfast as it goes quick. If you want a waffle you had better get there early.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo