Quality Inn, Near Chico State
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$145
Hotels.com
$102
$79
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distance of downtownmanager jenniferdowntown areawafflesclean roomsfree breakfast iscollege townfarmers marketbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staywaffle makerfront desk staffstayed one nightair conditionerconvenient locationthunderbirdstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I like to stay in Chico about 6-8 times a year,visiting friends and enjoying the downtown area. The Quality Inn is our #1 choice. It is located downtown with clean, well maintained rooms, friendly staff and fair rates. Darshan and Mina will make sure you are taken care of here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comments.We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you have become my guest forever & you enjoyed your stay with us.We believe in 100 % guest satisfaction so we always make sure your stay should be comfortable with us.We will look forward to your next reservation.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very professional and helpful. The location is perfect for getting downtown or hopping on the freeway. A clean, modern, newly remodeled room plus an LCD TV in it for under a hundred a night. For the price, you can't get a better value! Will always choose the Thunderbird for my stays in Chico.

• Stayed: February 2013
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the review.We appreciate your time & comments.Thanks for being our permanant guest. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.The comments from the guest like you always a motivation for all my staff. Thanks for being motivator.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel since my son started school at Chico State in 2010. We visit approximately 3 times per year. The Quality Inn is within walking distance to the campus, many restaurants and shops. The rooms are always clean, the staff very professional and pleasant. We will continue to stay here on our various visits to Chico and have in fact recommended it to a number of friends as well as other Chico State parents.

Room Tip: Uptairs rooms are quieter. Make sure to get the complimentary breakfast in time (by 9:30am).
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen B
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving the comments. We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us & became a brand loyal guest.We look forward to your new reservation.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The room was beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. They had waffles! It was close to everything and right by a grocery store and a bike shop. If only there was a hottub, it would have been perfect.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.We will look forward to your new reservation.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The hotel is new, clean and smells fresh everytime I stayed in. The customers here are great. The area is safe, Mina is super, her service is fast and always ready to make my stay the best it can be.They have a free warm breakfast, you can make your own waffles, they also have cereals, milk , juices, hard boil eggs, more than I ever needed for breakfast. I stayed in quite a few hotels as I travel with my work.
I've made Quality Inn my choice of stay everytime I'm at Chico Ca.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & commments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Thanks for being the brand loyal & regular guest.our staff work hard to provide a guest with 100% satisfaction.We look forward to your new reservation.