“Best deal and service.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sacramento, California
“Best deal and service.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The hotel is new, clean and smells fresh everytime I stayed in. The customers here are great. The area is safe, Mina is super, her service is fast and always ready to make my stay the best it can be.They have a free warm breakfast, you can make your own waffles, they also have cereals, milk , juices, hard boil eggs, more than I ever needed for breakfast. I stayed in quite a few hotels as I travel with my work.
I've made Quality Inn my choice of stay everytime I'm at Chico Ca.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mina J, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & commments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Thanks for being the brand loyal & regular guest.our staff work hard to provide a guest with 100% satisfaction.We look forward to your new reservation.

Mina Joshi,CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Folsom, CA
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We've stayed at this property twice. It's a very well-maintained budget hotel in a perfect location to walk to campus, shops or restaurants, and right across the street from the best ice cream shop in Chico. With a membership inn Choice Hotels our room was $77/night, including a full breakfast!

• Stayed February 2013
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for write a review regarding your stay with us. We highly appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your comments are always welcome & thanks for being the motivator to my team.We look foraward to see you in future.

Chico
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This room (104) was beautiful. It had new granite counter tops as well as a 42 inch LCD tv! I was hoping for more channels but HBO was good enough. The wifi was weak in that location of the hotel. I recieved a great deal on the room since I was staying for a week. It is located downtown on 7th and I was able to longboard to School every day in as little as 7 minutes. There is a nice 24 hour restaurant across the street from it called Jacks Diner. There is a breakfast diner next door as well. Overall I was very pleased with my stay. I would gladly recommend Darshan (The manager), as he was courteous and professional. Always stay at privately owned motel/hotels! You get better deals and you can always take your complaints direct to source

Room Tip: Find a room with good wifi signal. Darshan will know where those rooms are located!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for leaving the comments.We appreciate your time & comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.We will look forward to see you in near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had pleasant conversation with manager. I hard the guest laundry facility, and when the dryer didn't work, the manager personally dried and delivered my clothes to my room. The rooms were very clean with a pleasant clean smell.

I will be back.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review .We appreciate your time & comments.We always try our level best to make guest's stay comfortable & you saw it.I am happy that I could help you & made your stay comfortable.I will share your comments with my staff.We will look forward to your new reservation.

Caliente, Nevada
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Clean room and close to the campus and downtown chico. The free breakfast is also good. Internet is kinda slow but other than that is was a good place to stay. Had a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments. We appreciate your time & comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are always welcome because its a mirror of our work.

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I can't believe how many people gave this place a high rating. The Wifi didn't work. The bathroom needed an overhaul. Way too much money for the price we paid for all the trouble we had. When we complained about the wifi not hooking up--not staying hooked up--etc... we were told it must be a problem with our computer. We had 3 computers with us and none of them could stay hooked up in the room. When we experienced the same problem on the second day we left. Manager said bathroom problem could not be fixed because it was on the weekend. What? You must be kidding. They had our money and just didn't care. I will never stay there again. There are cheaper hotels just a few blocks away that are a much better deal, and less trouble. If you want wifi, don't go here. The only good thing about this place is the old Thunderbird sign. And our maid was nice.

Room Tip: The wifi doesn't work on the ground floors--maybe nowhere.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Sarah T
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I apologize that your stay was not up to your expectation at our motel.For the WiFi you had a problem with hookup for both the day but if you let the front desk know that you are having same problem we can call our internet provider or we can give you the phone # from which you can get support for your problem.For the bathroom problem if you let the front desk know we could change your room.Please give us one more chance to serve you in the future & you will see the difference.We at Quality inn our entire team work hard to provide the guest 100% satisfaction.

Novato, California
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is in a really great location, the rooms are well kept and have updated decor. This is the best value we've found in the whole area. We stayed here a couple of times and it's consistently good.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comments regarding your stay at our motel.We appriciate your time & comments.I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will lookforward to your new reservation.