“It's a pleasure to have such a nice motel near our restaurant!”

Quality Inn, Near Chico State
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Chico
GreenLeadersBronze level
Berkeley, California
“It's a pleasure to have such a nice motel near our restaurant!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had a lovely stay at your motel, our room was perfect and we enjoyed the full breakfast which is definitely unusual. We will recommend it to all of our out-of-town guests. Our family owns Leon Bistro, a fine dining restaurant a half a block south on Main Street. Our daughter, Ann Leon, is the restaurant's wonderful chef. We are delighted to have such a nice motel so near to us.
Joan Leon and Ramon Jimenez

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the comment. We appreciate your time & comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay at our motel. My staff will be happy to see your comments. As we are blessed to have a such a good & hardworking staff. We look forward to see you again in the future.

Mina Joshi,CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
hesperia
Reviewed January 3, 2013

very pleasant. and very friendly employees. we stayed for new years and ever thing was very easy and very nice rooms! we will definitely stay here again! the breakfast was great, and the free wifi was very fast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments we appreciate your time & comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us .Your feed back is always invited..Our staff takes great pride in the hotel& always strive to provide excellent service.Thank you again for choosing us & we look forward to see you in the future.

Mina Joshi,CHA
Gladstone, Oregon
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was my 3rd time at the Quality Inn. It's always great! Walking distance to everything in downtown, breakfast is great too. I was in town for a concert, and at breakfast the next morning, recognized a few people from the night before!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving the commments.I appreciate your time & comments.I am happy that you have become our permanant loyal guest & enjoyed your stay with us.I will share your comments with my staff.Your comments are always motivation to my staff so thank you for being a motivator.

Mina JOshi,CHA
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Mina is the exceptional host you don't expect at a larger property. Totally dedicated to offering the BEST possible rate. When I said I found good reviews on TripAdvisor she offered even a better price. King room spacious, clean and QUIET. Easy walk to quality restaurants and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving comments. We appreciate your time & comments.I am really happy that you liked our services & enjoyed your stay.For the best available rate I should offer whatever best the guest can get its our duty to let the guest know about available discounts as per the guest's eligibility & I didn't do any exceptional as we have already promotional offer going on Trip advisor so I offer you that rate & I understand you didn't have printing facility on road.

Thanks again for choosing us.We look forward to your new reservation.

Mina Joshi CHA
Colusa, California
Reviewed December 20, 2012

i lost my wallet somewhere on the the premises due to to much fun the night before. A few days later the wallet was found by the wonderful staff and returned to me with all contents still in order.
Thank you staff!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
manager715, General Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are glad that we could contact you &you got your wallet back.We have a very good honest staff so we can take proud.& we are happy that you enjoyed your stay.We appreciate your time & comments.
Mina Joshi
CHA
San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 19, 2012

A large group of Chico Alumni including myself planned a weekend in Chico and we were looking for a clean, updated, close to downtown Hotel at an affordable price that had enough rooms for 12 guest. We found all of that and more at the Quality Inn. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and spacious. It was very close to downtown which was nice since we only stayed in that area. I would highly recommend any one to coming to visit Chico or a Chico State Student to stay here!

Room Tip: Not really any tips just be okay with not really having a view from any of the windows. Most of the...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
manager715, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to write a review your stay with us. We appreciate your time & comments.
At Quality inn our motto is to provide our guests 100% satisfaction. I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with my staff. we look forward to your new reservation.

Mina Joshi
CHA
Edgewood, Washington
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've stayed here a number of times over the past two years. The rooms are clean and well laid out. The area is safe: it's in a good area of town. Within walking distance to a great bakery! The price is reasonable, and since I'm self-employed, that's important. It's ideal for my needs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
manager715, Manager at Quality Inn, Near Chico State, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule & review your stay with us.
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to your new reservation.

Mina