“Rapid Tour Talk”

Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Chico
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Young man who guided us had so much information to impart that he spoke faster than my brain could process it in the huge echo-chamber type rooms. It was difficult to understand him, needless to say. I'd like to take the tour again but in cooler weather. If the giant rooms are air-conditioned, it still was too hot for me mid-summer, as well. We definitely could tell that our guide genuinely loves his work and the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, however. The 8 brew tastings at tour's end were an education. In this area of the building, we could hear our guide explain each.
Eating in the S.N. restaurant was a good experience, for me. I enjoyed a great salad. My husband, being an ardent sausage consumer, was disappointed with the 3 different sausages that were in one plate--they were very dry; he thought them overcooked. He thoroughly enjoyed the mustard variety, however.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I have been here three times now! We always take out of town guests to do the tour and eat at the restaurant. Order the pretzels with beer cheese!!! Delicious!

I recommend doing the tour when the weather isn't super hot. The buildings are much cooler and it makes the tour more pleasurable. It's fun to see how the beer is made.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

sierra nevade brewing company really knows how to make beer! the satff in knowledgable and the food is fabulous!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We always enjoy our visits to Sierra Nevada. The food is great and my husband loves trying the new beers they have brewed.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Try the seasonal beers--samples are plentiful! Food is great. Expect a crowd and noise however all waiters strive to make your experience enjoyable.