“great lunch”

Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Chico
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband and I took our daughter who' s in college and her friend here for lunch and had a great time. It was very crowded but the service was very good and the food was excellent. We also visited the gift shop there which was fun. You can get tiny "tasting" glasses of their different beers to try which I liked.

There are newer reviews for Sierra Nevada Brewing Company

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've visited Chico on several occasions and love this brewery. The restaurant and food are incredible; casual, yet elegant. We enjoyed our burgers and beer. Service in the restaurant was incredible and made it very accomodating for my 6 years. The only downside was with the tour area of the brewery. The restrooms sits past the "tour" table so we passed by to use the facilities. My mother stopped to look at the brochures and picked one up only to have it ripped from her hand by the women working the booth. The lady was extremely rude and should not be working in customer service. We wanted to visit the store, but decided against it after encountering this kind of attention. We may visit the restaurant again, but I can honestly say the bad attitude we encountered left us with a bad taste.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Love their pizza, salads and beers.
Good service in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

This is right down the street from the Oxford Suites, where we stayed while visiting our daughter. I'm glad we were out that way, otherwise we might not have gotten there. But Chico is small so even if you aren't staying out that way, I'd recommend going and getting out of downtown for a change. We had a great time sitting at the bar waiting for our table, trying out all the different good and weird tasting beers (sample sizes that are free), which I wouldn't have done had our table been ready. I finally found a beer I liked and ordered that one with dinner. It was a warm evening for sitting outside and all the staff were really nice about us deciding what we wanted. The menu isn't huge but there is a variety and all of it sounds pretty good. Everything we got was good. Not anything out of this world, but good and plentiful, with a really welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. Just what I needed after a long four hour drive. We opted for the patio because the weather was gorgeous, if a little too warm - lots of shade out there. The inside restaurant seemed a little noisy to me so I'm glad it was the right temp for outdoor eating. The patio is huge, so seems like you wouldn't have to wait too long for a table, but have fun while waiting if you do have to by sampling the beer. We will definitely come back here on subsequent visits.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

SNB has thee BEST restaurant burgers and hand-crafted beers we've had in one place~! This friendly restaurant smacks of college town fun and displayed great service and quality food at a great price. We relished the friendly and warm atmosphere right next to the Brewery where you taste test and visit the gift shop and purchase gourmet beers to go. Best fun? The spinning benches after beer tasting~! We enjoyed a rollicking family time here as a last dinner with our college son before driving out of town...wouldn't have changed a thing~! Tip? Buy the Life & Limb Beer, take it home and store it with your best wines. Enjoy~!!