“Great night in Chico”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Newhall, California
“Great night in Chico”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed for 1 night during a bussiness trip. Very cleaned and modernized. The lobby has a nice bistro and attractive furnishings. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Close to food and other businesses. We had dinner at Sierra Brewing Co. It was awesome. Nothing to complain about!

Room Tip: Top floor was quiet
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Tyler G, General Manager at Courtyard Chico, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Kannapolis, North Carolina
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This Courtyard, is very nice. They have a Bistro, however I did not eat there, but the aroma was very good. My room was nice and cold, it was very hot when I visited so I liked it that way. The front desk clerks were very accommodating. I would stay with them again if and when I am back in Chico.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel extensively for business and was very pleased with this property. the staff was professional and friendly. the facilities are clean and well managed. It is close to dining and freeway access too.
I was very pleased with my stay and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: all the rooms are well located.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Carroll, Iowa, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2014

There is nothing really spectacular about the Courtyard in Chico. But in reflecting on my two-day stay there, I couldn't think of any flaws whatsoever. That sounds like rather faint praise, but if you are a traveler who wants a clean place to rest, complete with the usual amenities that would be expected in a hotel in this price range, then there is nothing more you can ask for. My visit started with a nice cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale from a cooler in the lobby, and there was nothing after that to spoil it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Crestline, California
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I staued here for one week. The rooms were great and the pool and jacuzzi are indoors. They redecorated since I was last there and the rooms are a lot better as well as the lobby. The employees are friendly and always say hi when you walk by the front desk. I had requested certain ameneties for the week and they were real good about helping me out. Will definitely stay here in the future. It is located right off the freeway for easy access and one exit away from restaurants and the mall.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank eagleeyes142
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had to travel to Chico, Cal. for business. Front desk had me checked in and able to go to my room in less than 3 minutes. Lobby has a bistro/bar. My room was spacious and clean. Quick assistance with WiFi and Wake Up call only took seconds. I would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: They offered me the choice of floor to make my stay easier concerning sleep.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel, based on the bathrooms, curtains (showing wear) but my room was clean. Customer service at both the front desk and cafe were excellent. Very friendly and helpful people. You are close in driving distance to restaurants and shopping (target, strip malls) but you can't walk to them.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tyler G, General Manager at Courtyard Chico, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I am happy to tell you that we are scheduled for a room renovation later this year. All rooms will be refreshed and updated. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we will see you again in the future.