“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

This Courtyard, is very nice. They have a Bistro, however I did not eat there, but the aroma was very good. My room was nice and cold, it was very hot when I visited so I liked it that way. The front desk clerks were very accommodating. I would stay with them again if and when I am back in Chico.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel extensively for business and was very pleased with this property. the staff was professional and friendly. the facilities are clean and well managed. It is close to dining and freeway access too.
I was very pleased with my stay and will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: all the rooms are well located.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Carroll, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

There is nothing really spectacular about the Courtyard in Chico. But in reflecting on my two-day stay there, I couldn't think of any flaws whatsoever. That sounds like rather faint praise, but if you are a traveler who wants a clean place to rest, complete with the usual amenities that would be expected in a hotel in this price range, then there is nothing more you can ask for. My visit started with a nice cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale from a cooler in the lobby, and there was nothing after that to spoil it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Crestline, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I staued here for one week. The rooms were great and the pool and jacuzzi are indoors. They redecorated since I was last there and the rooms are a lot better as well as the lobby. The employees are friendly and always say hi when you walk by the front desk. I had requested certain ameneties for the week and they were real good about helping me out. Will definitely stay here in the future. It is located right off the freeway for easy access and one exit away from restaurants and the mall.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank eagleeyes142
Oviedo, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had to travel to Chico, Cal. for business. Front desk had me checked in and able to go to my room in less than 3 minutes. Lobby has a bistro/bar. My room was spacious and clean. Quick assistance with WiFi and Wake Up call only took seconds. I would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: They offered me the choice of floor to make my stay easier concerning sleep.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Williamsburg, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This is an older hotel, based on the bathrooms, curtains (showing wear) but my room was clean. Customer service at both the front desk and cafe were excellent. Very friendly and helpful people. You are close in driving distance to restaurants and shopping (target, strip malls) but you can't walk to them.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tyler G, General Manager at Courtyard Chico, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I am happy to tell you that we are scheduled for a room renovation later this year. All rooms will be refreshed and updated. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we will see you again in the future.
Granite Bay, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We frequently stay at Marriott when travel because we are rewards members. We generally find them clean, comfortable and fairly quiet. We have stayed in several Marriott's including the Courtyard Marriott in downtown Philadelphia and never had an issue with noise. This was by far the noisiest hotel I have stayed in while traveling! We could hear the room above us so well we heard his alarm go off, toilet flush, shower go on and foot steps all at 5:00AM! You could hear anyone in the hallway walking by, the maids doing their service and of course the elevator! Really surprising and disappointing for a Marriott brand. So if you are a light sleeper I would not recommend this hotel. Other than the noise problem it is a nice hotel, well located and has a friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tyler G, General Manager at Courtyard Chico, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologize that your stay was such a noisy one. I can understand how frustrating that would be. I am very happy that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. In the future we would be happy to try to find a quieter room. Thank you again and I hope we will see you again the next time you are in the area.