“Seafood !” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
“Seafood !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

First of all , you come in here knowing it is a chain restaurant and not a local business. That being said , we have been to this place several times and have never had a bad experience . I love their biscuits and they are always served hot and fresh from the oven. In this latest visit I came with a close friend. We came around 4 PM so we did not wait long to be seated. The biscuits just came out of the oven and was delicious. The salad was fresh and tasted good. The entree came just as my friend finished her salad. It was not a long wait at all. The portions are huge and the seafood tasted delicious. We could not eat all of our food and our server gladly boxed our food for us. The dessert was great for my sweet tooth. Service was polite and attentive .

• Visited July 2013

Chico, California
“Cliche”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Typical corporate food. I can just imagine the poor kids working here for low wages just waiting to get a better job anywhere. Why eat at a place like this when you can eat a locally-owned restaurant. I got dragged there because someone else felt more comfortable in this kind of environment. Heck: I could have been in Kansas, and it would have been the same.

Visited May 2013
Chico, California
“yum”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ya I like this place for the great garlic cheese biscuits you get. Clam chowder is good. Now the shrimp is very small and other sea food is very average.

Visited March 2013
“Surprisingly good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I haven't eaten at a Red Lobster in years, and truth be told, only went there because I didn't read the sign and thought I was some where else. Hunger being what it is, I stayed anyway.

I had the full lunch of broiled salmon with broccoli and salad. The salmon was perfectly cooked, as was the broccoli. The broccoli was also lightly seasoned, quite enjoyable. The salad was nothing to write home about, but i do have to mention one thing that I appreciated very much. The waiter did not bring my entree until I was finished with my salad. That basic courtesy of service went out the window in Chico years ago, and it is a pet peeve of mine. I like to enjoy my salad, not feel like I need to rush through so my entree doesn't get cold.

Thank you to my server for allowing me to enjoy my salad!

Though I generally shun chain restaurants, I have not had better salmon in Chico. I will be going back to Red Lobster soon.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Oroville, California
“Food Good--Service Not So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We're tired of waiting in the lobby when the place is near empty. They say they don't have enough servers. Well....? 4 times out of 5, we have to wait and wait to have the biscuits served. "They are still in the oven".... after all what do you go to Red Lobster for?!

Visited June 2012