“Great food!”

Ranked #3 of 319 Restaurants in Chico
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned neighborhood restaurant in Downtown Chico. We feature USDA Prime Beef, market fresh seafood, homemade desserts, extensive wine list and full bar. We have a banquet facility available for private events as well as outdoor patio seating (weather permitting).Please call us for more information or visit our website or facebook page.
Redwood City, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were able to sit outside. The service was very good. The menu variety was lovely. A bit pricey, but the quality of food was worth it...

• Visited July 2014

Chico, California
“Best steaks ever!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

5th Street steakhouse is amazing. I have been to many steakhouses all over the world and 5th street is hands down the best!!! The Nicks Grill is my favorite. I went last night and my friends had Surf and Turf and the Halibut....they were as impressed as I am with my steak.....Want a great Steak dinner go to 5th street!!

• Visited June 2014
“Super Steak House”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my parents, sister and 8 month old baby. We were presented with some specials by the server which were explained to us in more detail which was very helpful. We shared the flatbread appetizer which came with bree and a tasty jam, absolutely delicious. My sister and I split a salad which was lovely and fresh. I had the nicks grill which was amazing my dad had the large filet which was gorgeous and my sister and mom had different fish dishes which were also cooked to perfection. We thought we were to full for pudding but upon looking at the dessert menu we changed our minds. They also have a good selection of wines and beers, my mom is getting a taste for blue moons. Slightly on the expensive side but definitely a special place to eat.

Caliifornia
“Filet Melts in Your Mouth!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I love the 5th Street Steakhouse! Every meal we have had has been excellent. Of course they are known for their steak, but even the clam chowder we had on one occasion was delicious. We took our son and daughter-in-law there for dinner. Our daughter-in-law is not a steak lover, so she ordered fish. After one bite of my son's filet she was so sorry she didn't order steak. It was the best she has ever had. The filet melts in your mouth. My husband loves Nick's Grill. The sauce is amazing. Can't imagine having a bad meal here. The atmosphere is loud, so not great for an intimate meal, but the food is always excellent and the servers are friendly. It is expensive, but our first choice for birthdays, anniversaries, and any celebration.

• Visited July 2013
california
“One of best steakhouse I've been to.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Quality you expect at a formal high quality steakhouse without the suit and tie. The steaks are great, service was very nice. I suggest dining outside, more quiet and relaxing. Also order the mushrooms if you like mushrooms.