“Cupcakes Were Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Monterey County, California
“Cupcakes Were Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a special order of 5 dozen cupcakes made for our anniversary party and we were very happy with every single flavor. Not only is the menu extensive enough to satisfy all needs, but their professionalism and enthusiasm when ordering and delivering them were excellent.

Visited July 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gourmet cupcakes in Chico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I am so glad we stopped by and got a dozen of these. I wish I had gotten more and I definitely will the next time we're in Chico. It was the most memorable cupcake experience we have had and the owners were SO thoughtful and attentive in taking our order and helping us with our selection. The cupcakes were moist, delicious, and large!!! I was so pleasantly surprised by the size! Sprinkles has nothing on this place! Their menu was fabulous and I just wish I could have tried them all! My favs: German chocolate, lemon curd, s'mores, and chocolate salted caramel. Not low cal and definitely not so-cal! Loved them!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JillOnTheMove

Been to Cupcake Crusader? Share your experiences!