“Always great”

Dining options: Breakfast
Paradise, California
“Always great”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have eaten here a number of times over the years and always find the staff to be very friendly. I was surprised by the previous comment as I have always had good service at Nash's. The food is good and the interaction with the staff, manager and owner is always fun. I have had dinner lunch and breakfast here, breakfast on the weekend can be a bit hectic as it is very popular. I highly recommend eating here.

• Visited March 2013

minneapolis
“Absolutely no service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I tried to eat at Nash's on a Monday night only there was no one to take my order. After the nice hostess sat me I waited for over 20 minutes without anyone showing up. Even worse no one came within ear shot or even glanced my way as I was trying to get someone's attention (which I don't think is really my job). There were a few customers in the dining room but it was very slow. I think they just forgot about me.

I was very disappointed as I wanted to try this place that only had one review (and that was a good one). I finally have up and left after having read through the really small menu several times. There are only about 15 entre's andi wasn't excited about any of them.

The decor is rustic but not bad for the right occasion. Sure wish I had a better experience to report. Most of the locals seem to think of this place as more of a breakfast place.

With love from MN

Chico, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always delicious!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I love their menu! They have some of the best omlets in Chico, and they have a great champagne brunch special. Perfect place to get a meal anytime of the day.

• Visited December 2012