“Over priced, not worth the wait....”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #157 of 321 Restaurants in Chico
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I used to LOVE Olive Garden, but now I'm just disappointed each time I go. I feel like the prices no longer match the kind of food they serve and last week my pasta was just less than diserable. The service was friendly and prompt but the seats were so dirty and stained I couldn't feel comfortable. I think the only way to win is to stick with the soup and salad.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

it's a chain....but the food and service is good. The restaurant is clean, though it can get crowded on weekends.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Olive Garden always has good food. They provide a very good portion and keep your plates full. There is a good variety on the menu from which to choose. Our meals were very good and nutritious. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went to the Olive Garden to have lunch with my wife today . The server ( Lauren ) was excellent . Very proficient , bubbly in attitude , made the meal better . We both had the soup and salad lunch . They have gotten back to their good dressing for the salad and it was much appreciated .

The soups were 'zuppy Toscana ' and 'Gnocchi" , both were fantastic. Breadsticks were warm and in endless supply . Salads was crispy and fresh , we had ordered the endless meals so we could have eaten all day but at our age this is no longer possible.

Is a great place for lunch !

Reviewed November 4, 2012

It's just like all the other Olive Garden chain of restraunts. The service varies, but if a gazillion kinds of pasta sauce is your thing it''s the place to go.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!