“Great atmosphere”
Review of Burgers & Brew

Burgers & Brew
Ranked #18 of 336 Restaurants in Chico
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I love a good burger with a large cold beer and, this place delivers. After a great tour at the Sierra Nevada Brewery we found the food menu boring and luckily found this spot on the YP app. We were there on a Thursday night during a farmers market and there were thousands of people crammed into a five or six block area, such a great vibe in the downtown area. Waited for about five minutes for a patio table and had a beer in hand three minutes after that. Super location with plenty of other bars, cafes, and shopping nearby. Very nice staff and a great variety of beers and burgers. I really can't think of one thing to complain about.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I didn't actually have a burger but they looked delicious, my sister had a buffalo one. I had the steak sandwich with blue cheese crumbles and garlic fries, it was awesome. We also had a Caesar salad which was very good. Good choice of beers and my dad was able to taste a couple before he decided which one to have which was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend a visit here.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Fair prices and never a bland burger. Very nice menu with choices beyond burgers. Fantastic salads which are a meal in themselves.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Like the name suggests, this is a great place to get a burger and a beer. Numerous options for both to suit the pallete of about everyone. Decent wine selection if you have a person in your group that is not a beer drinker. Garlic fries are great as a side.

For those who are real beer "experts" I think you will find some interesting options on their beer list. I am not an expert but tried a couple of different ones based on the recommendations of the staff and enjoyed them both.

Service was a bit slow. We ate here on a Thursday evening during the Thursday night market so they were quite busy -- I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I recommend this one for a casual evening. Don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The burgers were huge, juicy and garnished with everything you'd expect - lettuce, tomato and pickles. The Buffalo fries are awesome.

Everyone left full. Inexpensive and a lot of food for the money.

3  Thank TiredWorldTraveler

Been to Burgers & Brew? Share your experiences!