“Great Bakery”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Danville, Callifornia
“Great Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a terrific bakery that is a must for a visit to Chico. Pies are excellent as are cookies and other baked goods. A very popular place for lunch too, and deservedly so.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TByrom

Red Bluff, California
“Everybody Feels Welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is one of my favorite places for years and years...the meeting place for the women after the Farmer's Market and often my first choice when I am in town on my own. Excellent for coffee and a pastry or for lunch ~ my favorite being the chili with pesto and sour cream. You will often see the women who built this place working there...most definitely a labor of love that shows. Additionally, if you are looking for a cake for a special occasion ~ I have both ordered and seen the most incredible works of art masquerading as birthday cakes.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank kimnoreen
Chico, CA
“Excellent cakes and a great place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

For our special occasions we buy our custom cakes here. They are wonderful and consistently artistic. Lunches are worth a try with specials including sandwiches and soups. All other baked goods are very tasty. This place is worth trying out.

Visited May 2013
Chico, California
“Best sweets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place has all around good good. THe mushroom soup is the best. I take my daughter for a treat and they are always wonderful. I love their big cookies.

Visited August 2012
Chico, California, United States
“GREAT PASTRIES - MEDIOCRE SERVICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am a Chico local and I always go to Upper Crust. So Upper Crust if you're reading this and you care - and I know you do- listen to this. You are horribly understaffed. Every time I go I have to wait 10 minutes in line because there's one person working in the morning at the register, while the people in the back look like they're doing nothing. The pastries couldn't be of higher quality, they are very good. The service is not that great. Some things are overpriced others are under priced. The outside tables are NEVER clean! What the heck!

• Visited May 2013