“Fresh Quality Food- Quick Service- Good Prices”

Tea Bar & Fusion Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Chico
Cuisines: Asian
Chico, CA
“Fresh Quality Food- Quick Service- Good Prices”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Limited choices (although awesome choices) keep the line flowing at this popular lunch spot. I had the peppered steak bowl, mixed greens, and a rice/cous cous combo with honey mustard. I always leave feeling satisfied and not ready for a nap. The veggies are crispy and the meat is lean. AAAA+++

Visited November 2012

Chico, California
“Wish I Had Found It Sooner”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a great little place with great bowls, wraps and drinks. Great service and perfect location especially when you can sit outside across from the park. Go there way to often since my daughter took me there the first time. Love the Honey Vanilla Latte made with tea. No coffee but don't miss it.

Visited October 2012
Santa Cruz, California
“Yummy Rice bowls!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Really good rice bowls with chicken & veggies, good Ice tea too!
A little pricey, for the type of place, you order in line & they bring your food to you. Good edamame appitizers.

Visited October 2012
Brentwood, CA
“Best Food in Chico!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love going here after a long drive from the Bay Area to see my daughter in Chico. The food is incredible and the drinks are to die for. I have never seem my daughter bite into such dark green veggies in my life. She loves it and it's so healthy too. She continues to go here and eat every week which I totally support even though I'm paying for it. So worth the money and good for her too. I just wish she would invite me up to visit more often so I can eat here again and again. Come down to the East Bay Tea Bar!! We need you here too!!

• Visited August 2012

Been to Tea Bar & Fusion Cafe? Share your experiences!