“Horrible!!!!”

A TripAdvisor Member
“Horrible!!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2004

BAD! BAD! BAD!
My daughter's car had broken down on her way up to Chico with all her belonging to move into her new apartment. My husband and I made last minute reservations at the Town House Motel in Chico at 9:30 PM because we thought we would have to drive her up. I told the motel clerk that we would be arriving late around 1 AM. We met up with my daughter and were able to get the car restarted. We immediately called the Town House Motel shortly after 11PM to cancel our reservations. No one picked up the phone and I left a phone message with my phone number. No one called back. We tried periodically to call on our drive home, but continually no one picked up the phone. I called the motel the next morning and was told we were charged for the room and no one works at the desk after 11 PM. He said that he could have rented the room for $30 more that night because they were busy (during that 1 1/2 hour period!). I told the clerk how was I to check in at 1 AM if no one is working at the desk. He hung up on me!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Chico hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travelers also viewed these Chico hotels
Ramada Plaza Chico
Best Western Heritage Inn - Chico
Hotel Diamond
Hotel Diamond
#2 of 17 in Chico

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Town House Motel

Property: Town House Motel
Address: 2231 Esplanade, Chico, CA 95926-2203
Location: United States > California > Chico
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Chico
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Town House Motel 2.5*
Townhouse Motel located in Chico Ca. has newly remodeled rooms with full amenities. We are proud to offer our guest clean and comfortable lodging at very affordable rates. We have wireless internet, in room coffee, hair dryers, microwave, refrigerator, direct dial phones. We have a seasonal large outdoor swimming pool for our guests. Pets are welcome in designated rooms. Smoking and Non Smoking rooms available. We now have ONLINE RESERVATIONS for the convienence of our guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Town House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Town House Hotel Chico