“Ken”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ken”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food , Chico Best kept secret, Shrimp tacos and shrimp salad are my favorite! Quick service great for lunch or dinner.

Chico, California
“Keep wanting to go back!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

In my opinion, best authentic Mexican food in Chico! Love everything I have tried so far and I want to keep going back for more! Something different to try would be the Pupusas. You won't regret trying it.

• Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California
“wonderful restaurant and people”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here on a whim with my roommate when we lived on Nord, and it became our "spot." Went here every week! Now we make the "trek" from downtown when we want really good Mexican food. The family who owns and works at this place are great, the woman always remembers us. Great salsa, great beans .. I still order off the kids menu and it's plenty to eat! Nice about splitting the check, too.

• Visited May 2013
Shingletown, California
“Was very pleased with this find.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Although this place has high marks, upon arrival in the safeway shopping center area, the restraunt didn't appear that good. But, you can't judge a book by it's cover, they say. So we went in and the place was busy. The food smelled wonderful. There was only one waitress, but she was very attentive. Our orders were taken and each delivered piping hot. The looks of the platter of food was good. The smells even better, but the taste was the best I have ever tasted. Everything was fresh and cooked to order, nothing appeared or tasted to have been frozen. Our table had a little of everything, from the super burrito to the chicken mole and taco salads. I can't express enough how fresh and wonderful the food here was. The only bad thing I can say is that the margarita I had contained more shaved ice than beverage. But overall, the listed drinks were well priced. There were 4 of us and full dinners and drinks came to less than $50. Outstand food and very friendly folks. Next time we are in Chico, we will go back to this place.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carnitas are great”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great food. I had the carnitas and they were the bomb!!
They give you good portions. My lunch plate came with beans, rice, carnitas & tortillas.
They also included chips & salsa for free!!
The price was reasonable. I will be coming back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JennyV_89

Been to La Familia? Share your experiences!