“Fresh local ingredients make quality pizza”
Review of Farm Star Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Farm Star Pizza
Ranked #51 of 319 Restaurants in Chico
Cuisines: Pizza
Amherst, MA
“Fresh local ingredients make quality pizza”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

You order the pizza at the register. The staff was very friendly which was appreciated after experiencing less than friendly servers in several other Chico restaurants.
The pizza here tastes much better than your typical chain restaurant pizza.
We could both taste the quality of the produce and enjoyed the sauce.

Pizza is average sized. Since each pizza is made to order, it seems to take awhile to receive.
The restaurant felt a bit chilly, but it was a winter night.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank VegLady

Chico, CA
“Fresh Ingredients”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Fresh local ingredients with a simple but varied menu. It has an informal atmosphere with chalkboard tables for doodling with chalk provided.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank chicovacationplanner
Chico, California
“Long wait, small pizza, still hungry.”
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

We decided to try it out on a Friday night, big mistake.We ordered our pizza (that only comes in one size, medium at other spots) and two beers. We sat down and waited... And waited...and waited, 45 minutes went by. During that time I witnessed a pizza given to the wrong person twice including my pizza to people that had just ordered. So seeing this happen concerned me because now we were going on a hour waiting. So I asked them what was going on. The guy didn't even know what I ordered and couldn't even find my ticket, then he told me that they had given my pizza to somebody who just ordered. I was not happy, I was starving and buzzed from no food and only beer. So the worker told me they would put in our pizza and he would give us two beers on the house, so that made it a bit better. So a hour and a half we finally got our tiny pizza and we left buzzed and still hungry. This place needs a better method for getting their pizzas out, they have four different fruits they give out instead of numbers for your order. So if there are more than four orders it can get a bit confusing when getting the pizzas to the right people. The staff was totally confused and very frustrated walking around with pizzas trying to find the right people, and often not finding them at all. I witnessed numourus pizzas given to the wrong people and even pizzas made for orders that didn't exist. A couple sitting next to us said the exact same thing had happened to them last week and they wanted to give it a try one more time. They said this was the last time, and I'm afraid it is for us too. Too bad because I love to support locals, sorry farm star, we will not be returning.

Minden, NV
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Hosted a group of 12 after the 2011 Chico bodybuilding competition. Pizza kept arriving at the table with perfect timing. I appreciated that they carded all my daughter's college friends - and served drinks accordingly. Very casual, very affordable, very good.

• Visited June 2011