“the first night the 26th was not quiet about 15 guys were so noisy in the room over my room 113. the last night was very”
Review of Super 8 Chico

Super 8 Chico
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Chico

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I drive trucks for a living and I'm a smoker. Most hotels are now all non-smoking. This hotel does still have smoking room available on third floor which is a bonus for my company. I stay here twice a week. Staff is great and always has me assigned to the same room which is nice. When I had an issue with wifi they were great and explained the issue. They also recently added several more attennas to get a better connection. They just painted all the rooms which makes it feel warm and welcoming.

Room Tip: Beware smoking only on 3rd floor with stairs only but at least you can smoke in your room. recommend...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Super8Chico, General Manager at Super 8 Chico, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for allowing us to take care of all your needs while traveling for work.
Remember to enjoy our new breakfast available daily 6:30am to 9:30am in the breakfast room.
Waffles are now available.
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I booked this hotel for a busy school weekend. Price was much higher than average- booked through Expedia claiming no cancellation fees- well the hotel has there own. I tried to cancel 6 days before our trip and the hotel said they charged $50 per night per room to cancel. Since we were stuck staying here (all others were booked in town) we did. What a nightmare- Hotel was really gross, everything was old, dirty & run down I was afraid to touch anything in the room. Could not sleep a wink. Loud freeway noise among other strange noises the room made. We were on the 3rd floor (no elevators) just cement steps to drag your luggage up & down. I Didn't dare try the breakfast. Next time I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank ldhhb
Sorry for your issue with our cancellation policy. During high season when several events are happening on the same weekend we change the cancellation policy from 24hrs prior to up to 7 days in advance. This allows others the chance to also book these rooms. If people cancel the night prior or day of, other guests have lost the chance to book the room. All hotels usually have 24hrs in advance cancellation policy if not cancel by them they can charge you a full nights stay. We have chosen to get a cancellation fee which is usually half of the cost of the room.

Travelers are raving about these Chico hotels

GILROY
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room (Suite) was very nice and big enough for the four of us. Everything was really clean and neat but could use an elevator for the rooms on the second and third floors.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Chico, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Chico, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your comments.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sorry, no elevator available, recommend when making reservation request lower floor.
Our staff takes great pride in the hotel & always strives to provides excellent service.
Thank you again & we look forward seeing you again in the future.

--Best Regards--
Jennifer R
Head Front Desk Clerk
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We got was a great sized room. The interior design of the room was pleasing. I seem to have loved all the workers there the longer we stayed, they were really nice people. Breakfast wasn't the best but it was okay. No one rarely went to the pool so I loved that too. The pool area was beautiful. No elevator but I was fine with it. The place was very close to stores within a 10 min. walk.

• Stayed August 2012
Super8Chico, General Manager at Super 8 Chico, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting our your stay with us.
As a valued member of the Super 8 Chico, your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

--Best Regards--