“Always a treat.”

Beatniks Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Chico
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2014

My wife an I indulge ourselves often at this friendly, upbeat breakfast hangout. Coffee is fantastic, food options are numerous and the staff are attentive. We truly enjoy Beatniks.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Chico on our way home to Oregon and stopped to get a cup of coffee. We also got the best gluten free treat, an oatmeal peach bar - SO good! Coffee is excellent too. Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fantastic selection of breakfast items. Our entire table had something different and yummy to sample, from sandwiches to breakfast mexican to oatmeal to biscuits and gravy. Fresh tasting ingredients and good coffee. I had the breakfast club and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Several of us dropped in after our workout. I had the biscuits and gravy and wow was that a mistake. There was almost more onions, of all things, than there was gravy and the sausage that was used was Italian sausage. Um, yeah. If you're going to something weird with a very well-known dish can you please indicate that on the menu? Even the biscuit was heavy and tough/chewy instead light and fluffy.

Besides the food, the ambiance was dreadful. The cook was in a heck of a bad mood and kept yelling at the wait staff. Loudly. Very loudly. Repeatedly. I point blank refuse to go back. Ever.

1  Thank Dawn K
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I eat here several times a month. I think that it offers the best breakfast in Chico. It is a popular place, and crowded certain hours of the morning. Parking is a big problem. Even though there might be room inside, there could be no parking spaces available.

This is a god place for breakfast with friends. There are nice tables of different size seating capacity. Service is good.