“good sandwich”

Beatniks Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Chico
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Good, fresh sandwiches (I had the veggie and my partner had the pork) with decent service. The iced coffee was only OK, and their coffee wasn't remarkable but it was good. Open, airy space with plenty of outdoor seating.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great Bfast and service. Unlike the Cafe Coda, there was no wait. The Benedict eggs were cooked just the way i like it. I would go again.

1  Thank hom409
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Wonderful little cafe/coffee 'joint' owned by longtime Chico restaurantuers. Big b'fasts', healthy 'bfasts, great coffee and service...indoor/outdoor seating. Go check it out!

1  Thank jhmvis
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I wish Beatniks Coffee House was in my town because I'd eat there every day. While traveling through Chico, I stopped in for breakfast before continuing my trip. I was pleased with everything about Beatniks. I decided to go with the Classic Eggs Benedict. Poached eggs are sometimes a real challenge for a restaurant, but not here. The eggs were cooked to perfection. The Hollandaise sauce was the best I've had in a long, long time. A just right combination of creamy sauce with a hint of lemon. The home fries were nicely seasoned and the coffee bold and hot.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I love everything about Beatniks. They have the best oatmeal!