“lunch at Broadway Heights”

Broadway Heights Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 324 Restaurants in Chico
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Everyone was so happy! Can't go wrong with any menu selection! I had the Caesar Salad and personally, that is my favorite!.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love this place, very consistent, good food and service. Home made desserts. You can not go wrong here. Love the sandwiches, salads, it's all good

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food is great! We usually end up waiting a long time for our food to come to the table. But we enjoy ourselves while we wait. They charge a small corking fee but its way cheaper than buying wine by the glass! Always a good time.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good but the service was ok. My big gripe is that they have one bathroom with a key. Iknow that it iIsis downtown but do you really need the gas station vibe?

1  Thank Californiyeah
Reviewed April 26, 2013

What an interesting building, has good food, and sits above one of the main streets in Chico. I love their Pasta salad.