“Always Good”

Broadway Heights Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 323 Restaurants in Chico
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love this place, very consistent, good food and service. Home made desserts. You can not go wrong here. Love the sandwiches, salads, it's all good

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food is great! We usually end up waiting a long time for our food to come to the table. But we enjoy ourselves while we wait. They charge a small corking fee but its way cheaper than buying wine by the glass! Always a good time.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good but the service was ok. My big gripe is that they have one bathroom with a key. Iknow that it iIsis downtown but do you really need the gas station vibe?

1  Thank Californiyeah
Reviewed April 26, 2013

What an interesting building, has good food, and sits above one of the main streets in Chico. I love their Pasta salad.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been going here for lunch for years. The food is always great and the servers are always friendly. It's a really nice spot to sit and watch people downtown. This is a place you want to go for a relaxing long lunch. You can split a sandwich or order just a half. I love that I don't have to order and whole sandwich. Now I do have one complaint...they really need to get rid of the old, dirty fake trees. They are so dusty is really grossed me out. Looks like they have never been cleaned - ever!