“Always good grub!”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Always good grub!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Often crowded, but the pub grub is very good. A nice variety of food. Breakfast is good also. I have always had good food here.

Visited December 2012

Santa Cruz, California
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was recommended to us by another local retailer- we were told to try the Mac & cheese.
When we got there, we were not greeted or directed what to do- so we just walked around and sat at a dirty table. After a while a waitress (Black haired woman) huffed by & cleaned our table & slammed down some menus without saying anything. She later came by and asked what we wanted -NOT FRIENDLY! On another note the busboy was super sweet, and we did try the Mac & Cheese and a sandwich & soup. The food was very good! I would definitely go back for the food. So... go for the food and hopefully you'll get another server.

• Visited November 2012
Chico, CA
“Fish and Chips and BLT Both the BOMB-DIGGITY!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Once again, super-pleased with our lunch at the Banshee. The ingredients are TOP quality, my blt + a had fresh amazing thick bread, crispy hearty vegetables, and thick meaty bacon. My partner had the crispy, flavourfull, non-greasy fish and chips with coleslaw- very pleased! The prices are a little higher but it's obviouse you are paying for the best quality ingredients. Paired with a local beer (Old Chico from the tap) and oh, our waitress, for a super busy Saturday afternoon was considerate, and timely. AAAA+++++

• Visited November 2012
“Best pub food in Chico by far”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

The Bansheee serves pub food for goodies. Simple menu executed well for a reasonable price.

My favorite Banished starter is the little Caesar. Pub or not, they make the best Caesar salad in town, quite a bargain at four bucks. Follow it up with a grilled quesidilla for a top notch meal.

Oakland, California, United States
“Best Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My girlfriend took me here for the fish tacos and they were sooooooo good! Slathered with coleslaw, cilantro, and some yummy sauce, they were the best I've had in a very long time. The place looks just like any old pub with a chill ambiance, several good beers on tap, and friendly staff.

We also ordered a Reuben, some wings, and a burger, all of which were out shined by the tacos. If I lived in Chico, this would probably be one of my weekly go-to's.

• Visited August 2012