“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I came here while at school and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and drinks. The Italian food was super and freshly made to order. When i am in Chico again I will go back

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Best wine and food restaurant in Chico! I eat here at least once a month.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great menu of small plates, very nice beer and wine selection. Entrees didn't seem that exciting so we just ordered small plates. Good value.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was so surprised to find a restaurant of this quality subdued on a side street in downtown Chico. My dinner was so amazing, I went back again the next afternoon before we left town. Everything fresh, I had a homemade pasta that I can still remember. The wine pairing is fun and selection was very nice. I can not wait until my next trip to Chico!!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

We first visited Monks about 6 months ago and have been back about every week since. The service is fantastic and the food is so good I am without words to adequately describe it. My husband said the Maui Maui he had on Friday was the best he has ever had. The atmosphere is romantic and the staff is so knowledgeable about wine it is insane. We LOVE this place I cannot beleive it is not ranked higher. It is definitely one of the top 5 places to eat in Chico.

1  Thank Kimmichka