“Always a favorite”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Chico, California
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Rice Bowl is one of our go-to restaurants. It is never too busy and they have a huge menu to choose from. Just a tip, if you go...Order "hot night" roll, and the "chinese broccoli in oyster sauce!" It's not on the menu, but it is really good!

Visited May 2012

California
“Plenty of Other Places to Eat”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had lunch here recently and was less than favorably impressed. The dining area is clean but very ramshackle and appears as if it is unfinished or under construction. The service was OK, but certainly not friendly and attentive. I ordered the Garlic Chicken lunch special. The dish had a peculiar taste that I couldn't identify and was unpleasant to me. I can't comment on any of the other dishes, but with all the other places to eat in Chico I probably won't be back soon.

Visited September 2012
Chico, California, United States
“Decent”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good for the price. Good variety but not the best quality. I will go again for a cheap lunch when I want quick sushi, but not for quality.

Visited August 2012
Chico, California
“Tasty food, good service.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I order from the chinese menu and my husband orders from the japanese menu. I like to order my food spicy and they definetly deliver the goods. The cost is reasonable and the quality is great. Recommend for all.

Visited July 2012
Northern Cali
“Great food, fast service”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

the sushi is yummy, love the miami lady and shrimp crunch roll the most. the rest of the menu is delish and served fast and hot. love the marble sodas for the kids.

Visited April 2012

Been to Rice Bowl? Share your experiences!