“limited”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Chico, California
“limited”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I cant eat shellfish so that took a few items off the menu for me, but other than that it seemed limited if you didn't want a small bird or mushroom for the main part of the meal

Visited October 2011
1 Thank jumpropetraveler

San Jose, California
“Delicious food, wonderful service”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was in Chico to move my son into CSU Chico. After his dorm meeting (on a Thursday evening), I meet him and we decided to just walk downtown to eat. I looked up some places on Yelp and decided on Spice Creek Cafe. We didn't have reservations, but that was not a problem (even though the restaurant seemed to be busy). The service and food and drink was really perfect for my last day with my son. Prices keep most of the college student away, but I didn't find them too high for the quality/quantity of food that is served. This is a nice find and I'll be back again when I visit.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Carrie012
“Best restaurant in Chico”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Such a charming restaurant! The host expertly attends to you, making you feel welcome from the beginning. Our waitress was a gem ... So friendly and helpful. And then the meal ... Wow! Spice Creek could easily find a home in Yountville. The eclectic menu with choices such as double-cut pork chops, chile rellenos, prawns, and duck underscores the uniqueness of this restaurant. A true chef works wonders in the smallest of kitchens! My dinner was so flavorful and memorable, there's no question I will return. One suggestion ... The restaurant has maybe ten to fifteen tables. I was able to get in without a problem, but it may be wise to call ahead.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Corot O
San Jose, California
“Great experience on a special night!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Delightful experience was had by all during this graduation celebratory dinner in Chico. Starter - smoked salmon taquitos - was a wonderful new experience. Everyone had a different item for entres including halibut special, seafood cioppino, madagascar prawns, and I had the ribeye. Great wine, including the newly discovered Hovey Barbera, was enjoyed. Chef & owner mingled with customers in the beautiful restaurant, that was well attended by happy & efficient wait staff. I was happy that we got the front window table! Definitely a place to re-visit at the earliest opportunity!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Don S
California Desert, California
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

From the moment you step into this eatery, you are greeted with a pleasant smile and seated at a great table with views of quaint downtown Chico. The menu is impressive along with the Chef Specials. Their wine list has a great selection, without being overly pretentious. The owner personally came to our table to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and IT WAS!

• Visited March 2012