“Cold Sierra Nevada Beer Oh yea!! along with great food and Live music.”

Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 321 Restaurants in Chico
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We really enjoy Sierra Nevada Brewery Company. If your not sure what beer to have then try the sampler it's great. The appetizer are wonderful for lunch we order the fish and chips and salads they are superb. We also enjoy the outdoor seating and bar. The brewery tour is a must and you get to try the diffrent beers (must be 21). The Big room features live music and again they pour their great beer. I understand a new brewery is in the making in Mills River North Carolina a few years away. So for now I'll enjoy Sierra Nevads Brewing here in Chico, Ca. were the beer is cold and the food is Yum! Yum!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Fantastic tour of brewery and great dining with friends visiting and birthday celebrations

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Love this place, but I think that's the general feeling. I go at least once a week.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Good food and service, but VERY noisy. Had to scream at my husband in order for him to hear me.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food, the atmosphere, the service and of course the beer.