“Great Place, BUT”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Good food and service, but VERY noisy. Had to scream at my husband in order for him to hear me.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food, the atmosphere, the service and of course the beer.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have been here quite a few times now and each time we are more impressed with the food and service. We couldn't wait to get back and have the whole wheat pretzels with cheese, the onion rings, and amazing entree choices. The servers are fantastic and they have been trained well. It is a pleasure to go and not worry about what kind of service I will get!! Everyone is very friendly and the first time we were in Chico our server went out of her way to talk to us a few minutes and give us ideas of where else to eat in town. I look forward to reading the specials and deciding what to eat. I have a hard time deciding every time.

I really like the fact that they are environmentally focused and they care where their food comes from. I give them extra points for this. We are already having withdrawals and hope to come back up to Chico soon to visit!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

The Thai Coconut Curry is the best! All the food is really good. Visited with some friends & family and would go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

For as big of an attraction that this place is because of the brewery you would think they would do better with the menu, All you can get is their beer and wine at the bar, why they don't offer other drinks I don't know, they sell plenty of their beer across the country and their beer is EXCELLENT,, its not a bad place but its not our first choice, we eat there a few times a year