“Delicious Filipino food”

Add it.
Goldilocks Bakeshop
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I've been to Goldilocks Restaurants in other major cities: Manila, Sacramento, & Las Vegas. The menu in Cerritos was typical Filipino. I particularly liked the sinigang (pork & chicken) with a very lemony, flavorful soup. The lumpia shanghai were pand tasty. I recommend the "halo-halo" for dessert. This is my favorite Filipino dessert: shaved ice with candied Filipino fruit and ice cream.

The atmosphere was fun and friendly. Our group of 7 had a nice round table, making conversation and sharing easy.

I recommend trying it - even if you're not Filipino (I'm not!)

1  Thank DrKatieRN

Reviewed November 3, 2010

This Goldilocks location was my favorite Filipino restaurant since 1983. I remember sneaking-out of my uncle's house making all kinds of excuses so I could visit this restaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner whenever we visited Cerritos :) The baked goods were always great, the restaurant food was very good at a very fair price, the location, decor, atmosphere and service great.

I noticed that sometime in the mid-late 2000's that the restaurant food has deteriorated and my latest visit a few weeks ago was no exception. We had Kaldereta, Pork BBQ, Fried Rice, Dinuguan & Siomai; all disappointing to the point that on our next meal we tried a different place. I wish that the restaurant food quality would go back to what it was back then. The baked goods are still great though.

1  Thank EvanDJ
Reviewed October 25, 2010

It is filipino cuisine for those who have been initiated in the distinctive deliciousness of lumpia pancit, pork barbeque or sinigang (sour soup with veggies). There are so many things to try even if your Mom is a great cook. The waiters are friendly and caring and the dishes are generous. There is the famous chicken adobo (my niece calls it ah-bo-bo). And there is the shanghai eggrolls and fresh lumpia (do you like garlic?). Be adventurous, savor the island cuisine that is part chinese (pancit) and melting pot delish. Helps if you are a nostalgic asian or just a cultured world traveler with an open mind. And for dessert there is the cold mixture called Halo-halo with a scoop of Taro Ice cream or you could have the soft soy delicacy called Taho. Also a very good place for cakes and pastries.

Reviewed May 12, 2009

Not my style of sandwich. They use too much mayonnaise and the meat was not the best.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 17, 2009

oooooo halo halo with ube ice cream and piece of leche flan! grrrrrreat coffee too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook