“Sheraton Cerritos”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cerritos
Oakland, CA
“Sheraton Cerritos”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very nice hotel with a beautiful lobby.
Great location in the core of the Cerritos "town center".
Well designed room. Only improvement would be power near the bed.
Checked in at 2 am and was well received by engaging staff.
Unusually comfortable bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. Our staff will be pleased to know that they provided you with excellent service. Many of our guests utter the same sentiments about our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the comfort. We hope to see you again as a returning guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
Lancaster, California
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton. The hotel was clean, business friendly and close to food. My only complaint would be the restaurant. Not great and a bit expensive. Great customer service at hotel. The desk was very friendly and check in was a breeze.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
We are thrilled to hear from another guest who had an excellent stay at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. We thank you for all of your kind comments about our staff and the great service that they provided you. We look forward to seeing you again, and hope that it will be very soon.
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were in for one night and all of your staff went above and beyond being helpful and accommodating. We asked for the best way to get to LAX and they delivered printed map quest directions before we even unpacked. I needed to know where a Bank of America was and they sent those directions up as well.

Clean, affordable, great breakfast included. The bed was to die for. I hit that pillow and those covers were like a big warm hug. I don't think I ever fell asleep that fast in my entire life.

I asked my husband if he thought the bed would fit in the overhead on Virgin America and that was all I remember. Great night's sleep.

If I am in the area again, this is where I will stay. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
The Sheraton Cerritos Hotel and its employees thanks you for such a stellar review of our property. We are so complimented by all of your kind comments about our staff and your stay at our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you will be returning guests. Since we are certain that our super-comfy
Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed won’t fit in any airplane overhead compartments, you may be happy to know they are available for purchase on the Sheraton website. We look forward to seeing you both very soon!
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights over a weekend. The hotel itself is nice and clean and the staff polite and helpful. It's location is right in the center of Cerritos Towne Center with stores nearby including a Wal-Mart. The Los Cerritos Shopping Center is a quick 10min drive away and is a huge mall with every store you'll be looking for, but the resort area of Disneyland is too far for most if you plan to go there with family.

The good: The property itself is very nice and clean. There is ample free parking located around the hotel. The staff are very polite and efficient, the rooms are large and clean and well appointed and very comfortable. The food available downstairs from the cafe was good quality and reasonably priced. We were able to login to the free wifi that was available in the conference centers downstairs and was extremely fast.

The not so good: We stayed over a weekend and there were various events being hosted downstairs. It got fairly busy with a wedding, a couple birthday celebrations, and a Miss India Pageant event going on downstairs all at once. We were woken up from our sleep by the live music that was playing in the ballroom right underneath our room. We could hear the noise all day long in our room, which was on the 2nd floor. I recommend getting a room higher up if you want quiet on the weekends. If you aren't able to login to the free conference center wifi, there's a charge for wifi access in your room.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay at this hotel. We liked its clean and comfortable rooms, polite and helpful staff, ample free parking, and the free extremely fast available wifi. We could have done without the noise from downstairs but we understood that is expected over a weekend and for a large hotel such as this one. We would probably stay here again if we return to the Cerritos area.

Room Tip: Pick a room high up in the floors if staying over the weekends. You'll avoid the noise generate...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive comments about your stay at the Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. We are always so pleased to hear from our guests who enjoyed their overall experience, the wonderful amenities, and the great location that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to providing you with another excellent stay, and we hope that will be soon!
Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Cerritos solely based on the location. We had a medical emergency late in the evening. The front desk staff gave us printed directions to a fantastic emergency room in La Palma. There help allowed us to continue on a vacation that could not be rescheduled or replicated at any time in the future. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
We’re terribly sorry to hear about your medical emergency. We hope that this message finds you and yours doing well now. Thank you kindly for all of your lovely comments about our hotel and staff. We are so pleased that we could be of service during a time of need. We hope to see you again at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel on your next vacation. We look forward to your return stay.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Perhaps I had low expectations for a Sheraton in Cerritos (I didn't know the area all that well and Sheratons can vary pretty widely in terms of quality). However, this was a very nice surprise. It's a modern, clean, and very attractive property with very nice public areas and plenty of parking just out the back door. There are several restaurants nearby in the shopping area (Wood Ranch BBQ, TGI Fridays, Mimi's Cafe, Macaroni Grill, etc.). Front desk folks were efficient and the room I had on the 8th Floor "Club Level" was very spacious and accommodating. It had two comfy chairs and a nice large desk area for work. Internet and breakfast were included in my rate too, which was nice. The reservation (made through starwood.com) mentioned "all day snacks" and "afternoon appetizers" but nobody mentioned anything about these and I didn't find any sort of concierge lounge on the Club Level... so I don't know what that was about. But I'd stay here again if/when I need to be back in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Cristina R, General Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your stay at the beautiful Sheraton Cerritos Hotel. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations during your visit. Our property has many amenities that our guests enjoy, and our surrounding location does have many conveniences along with shopping/restaurants located directly across from the hotel. Our location does not offer a Club Lounge, but we have a Club Level where we offer our guests vouchers for a complimentary full breakfast buffet instead. We hope that you were able to take advantage of the delectable offerings that we provide each morning in our Grille 91 Restaurant. We look forward to your return visit, and we hope that it will be soon!
san diego
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just had a business trip with a quick overnight stay in this hotel. I was not expecting much but my thoughts when I entered the room and closed the door was "this is all that I need".

The room was inviting, well lit, stylish and comfortable. There was no wasted space but it was not too small either. I had a room with two double beds and the beds and linens were so comfortable and smooth. The window opens slightly to let fresh air in. It was clean and there were complimentary bottled waters available. My particular rate even included complimentary breakfast the next morning. Breakfast was good with a good selection of hot food and typical fare in a very nice setting.

There was easy free parking around the hotel; I love not having to pay extra for that, even if work is picking up the tab. The person checking me in was very professional AND friendly. The only negative point I would make is that I find the ventilation system noisy but then, I am a little sensitive to that and find most hotels do not have quiet vent systems for heat and ac.

Overall, a great experience.... I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for selecting the Sheraton Cerritos Hotel for your business trip stay. We are always happy to hear from another satisfied business traveler. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the many amenities that our hotel has to offer. From our inviting guest rooms, our excellent restaurant, and our FREE parking, the Sheraton Cerritos Hotel strives to provide our business guests with the utmost in service and hospitality. We thank you for your patronage, and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cerritos
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
#3 of 18 in Buena Park
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,518 reviews

Been to Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center? Share your experiences!