Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
$84
$77
$76
Budget Inn Santa Fe Springs(Santa Fe Springs)
$102
$143
Residence Inn
$109
La Quinta
All reviewsperforming arts centerorange countyknotts berrytrader joesbreakfast buffetfree parkingplatinum membernice hotelbusiness hotellong beachwould stay here againcomfortable bedquiet locationlos angelesshower headone night stayhotel staff
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The property is well located close to the 91 frwy. It is well maintained and the rooms are typical Sheraton which is good. There's a strip center across the street with a Wal-mart and Starbucks so you can buy any incidentals and snacks and daily dose of java (though they have a kiosk in the lobby that serves Starbucks but we like to go to a real Starbucks store). The staff is courteous and professional. They have a business center in the lobby with about 6 pc's and a couple of printers set up which is great and convenient to use! We didn't eat at the restaurant so we can't comment on that but their breakfast buffet seems reasonably priced. We got a really good rate through one of the discount sites.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank stesta816
SheratonCerritos, Manager at Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Hello and thank you for giving us feedback from your most recent stay!. I am glad to read that you were happy with the location of our property as well as the ease and convinience of our Link@Sheraton.

Next time you come visit we would love to have you try our restuarant and the many options our culinary team have available to our guests!!

Once again thank you for your time and kind words

Hospitably,

Orlando Salazar

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I stay here monthly and find the staff to be very nice, the hotel to be very clean and the location gives me plenty of opportunity to walk & get some exercise in. In addition to the walking option, they've expanded their gym room. A real plus. The pool is big enough for laps a well.

Proximity to the Cerritos Performing Arts Center is a definite plus as well.

I've always been able to get a very reasonable rate and as mentioned by others, the beds are wonderful! There are multiple options for pillow types already on the bed to choose from.

Room Tip: I find all rooms to be nice.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank OkArtist2be
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I stayed here while visiting family. I got the room through a blind bid on Hotwire. What a tremendous.value. This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. The beds are heavenly as well. I'd love to have that bed at home. The staff were all friendly and the place was immaculate. They have a nice restaurant but we made most use of the Starbucks / light meal counter. I'd love to return.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 21, 2011

My family of five enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The four star rating is evident as you enter the luxurious entryway. The receptionist was gracious enough to upgrade us from a single king size bed to a room with two beds at no extra charge to better accommodate our family. Even so, my one year old took over the whole bed and my poor wife ended up on the floor. I know because I accidentally tripped over her in the dark. I enjoyed the free in-room Starbucks coffee and my children (1,6, & 9) enjoyed the hot tub. The pool however was not heated and the $15 breakfast buffet is overpriced. Best of all, I got this hotel for a great price bidding for it on line.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank JFJman
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Rooms were recently re-done - but everything's not new. Have been staying here for three years, about four times a year. Hotel is reliable, has good location near (but not next to) a freeway, a shopping center and good restaurants across the street. Quiet street and neighborhood. Good central location for events at the Cerritos Performing Arts Center, and it's no more than 1/2 hour to Disneyland, and the ocean (Long Beach). It's a very good three star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business