“Birthday Celebration”
Review of Amor y Tacos

Amor y Tacos
Reserve with OpenTable
Amor y Tacos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I live very close to this restaurant and had wondered what the food was like. I had been informed that it was “so so and expensive.” Then, I was invited to my goddaughter’s birthday party. To my happy surprise, the food and atmosphere was nice! We were a large party and the restaurant was quite accommodating to our needs. The family had brought a cake and, again this worked out great. The Mexican food is a fusion of traditional and California modern. The prices were reasonable and, the food was good. I would recommend it. Love that they make their tortillas fresh on the premises.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

The chicken served with salad was dry, tough, chewy and over-charred. Telling the staff got no reaction.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Good food, been here twice 1st was better. Had tacos and they were good price was ok just a little bit small the size of the place.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

A lively atmosphere with a modern twist on traditional Mexican dishes makes this now our easy go to weekday or weekend hang out hands down

Love the hand made chips, The Habanero salsa, we can’t get enough of them

By now, we tried almost every item on the menu and love them all, specially the duck and carnitas

Highly recommend

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Oh MY...what a great evening my husband and I just experienced at Amor y Tacos. Taco Tuesday lasts until 10 pm! We arrived at 5, ordered the Amor Margarita, the perfect blend of Sauza Reposado and orange flavor. Then came a hearty shrimp ceviche tostada, taquitos with a fantastic guacamole salsa and arugula salad atop these bad boys as well as the most delicious grilled Brussels sprouts! Wow! My palette was tantalized by the most intricate flavour pairings, and my husband and I agreed that we are smitten with this Cerritos gem!