“Belmont's Ultra Foodies like this place”
Review of ARTE Cafe

ARTE Cafe
Ranked #112 of 177 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Arte Cafe is located in the Cerritos Towne Center near Borders bookshop and the Edwards movie theater. Arte Cafe serves French cuisine as well as sushi. The menu includes soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, sashimi and a range of meat entrees. Many of their dishes, such as the grilled steak, onion, and shiitake mushroom bordelaise with wasabi mashed potatoes, fuse together French and Japanese cuisine in unique ways. Arte Cafe has an extensive menu of domestic and foreign wines. Arte Cafe features a Sunday morning brunch from 11am to 2pm. There is a large patio for outdoor seating.
Reviewed March 22, 2010

glad we took the risk to drive 15 mi. away from our favorite cafes near our "crib'
Food : "fine dining" at "Claim Jumper" prices..
tastes of everything = xlnt, presentation outstanding , portions fair, imaginative and creative .
Hip staff handled the crowds with "cirque d' soleil" moves
Will go again despite "gauntlet" of law enforcement..
limo next time .

2  Thank P-and-A-Belmont

Reviewed November 23, 2009

Had a very nice dinner here. Outstanding service. Good portions and quality. Definitely a step above TGI Fridays. A little pricey but easily found reasonable items on the menu. Did I mention the outstanding service?

3  Thank BuckyRottweiler
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 12, 2008

It's been a while since I dined here. I like Cafe Camilia (and their lobster ravioli) in Bellflower better, so I was a little disappointed that this sister restaurant did not live up to my expectation. The food was good and the service was attentive. I'm just not a big fan of french/asian/ pacific rim fusion type of cuisine. This place reminds me of Roy's to some degree. Some people, even my own relatives, rave about Roy's. It's just not my thing.
BUT, if you like this type of cuisine, you should try this place, you'll enjoy it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2008

I have been to Arte a few times. They provide excellent food choices with variety of fusion between East and West. Being a traveller and Asian, I can't praise them enough for providing this great mix of food varieties. Great food adventure for food lover.

1  Thank photosights
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cerritos, California
Reviewed November 25, 2007

Very popular with locals.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook