“Excellent food. Pleasant atmosphere.”
Review of ARTE Cafe

ARTE Cafe
Ranked #111 of 175 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Arte Cafe is located in the Cerritos Towne Center near Borders bookshop and the Edwards movie theater. Arte Cafe serves French cuisine as well as sushi. The menu includes soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, sashimi and a range of meat entrees. Many of their dishes, such as the grilled steak, onion, and shiitake mushroom bordelaise with wasabi mashed potatoes, fuse together French and Japanese cuisine in unique ways. Arte Cafe has an extensive menu of domestic and foreign wines. Arte Cafe features a Sunday morning brunch from 11am to 2pm. There is a large patio for outdoor seating.
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Excellent food. Pleasant atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Went there for a group dinner on a weekday night.
This place definitely looks upscale and service is generally good (would not say excellent, as they forgot who ordered what in our group of 9 people).
Their dishes are reasonably priced and the entrees include a choice of soup or salad.
I had lamb chops and they were prepared really well. The rest of the group were also very satisfied with their food.
Food presentation is very nice too.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Michaelfe

Hawaii
“Best in the area”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Been going to ARTE for several years. Can count on great food, but a turnover in personnel makes service iffy at times. Usually acceptable, though. The petite filet is a bargain, and the raw fish and sushi are dependable and fresh. Best restaurant in the area for personal service and chef-prepared dishes. Good menu variety with imaginative specials.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Frank J
Rancho Mirage, California
“looks expensive in Cerritos town shopping center but moderate price”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Arte Cafe located in the Cerritos shopping center quite close to the cinema and the Cerritos legitamate theater it looks like an expensive restaurant but actually the prices are quite reasonable and the food is rather good.
Our favorites include the lox and bread points, and the squid and vegetable platter
It's easily the best restaurant in the area

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Capt_Tom
Las Vegas
“A place I called home for 3 years.”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

When I lived in California, I ate here over 150 times in 3 years. Once a week, minimum. It was 20 minutes from my house and Chef Richard just did it right for me. A vast selection of off-the-menu selections, I believe I only held a menu 10 times. We would sit down and say, "He's allergic to shellfish, she doesn't eat beef and she doesn't eat seafood. Send out 5 courses." That was enough to eat well at a great price and bring us back over and over and over. Sushi, soft-shell crab, veal shortribs, dry-aged beef, foie gras, fried rice, pasta, lengua and so many other things. Sabrina didn't hurt the eyes, either. Some of my best dining experiences anywhere. Even the buffet he served at my father's wake was exceptional. I wish he's move the place to Las Vegas!

• Visited October 2010
19 Thank hoohoolian
moorpark
“bad service”
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I made a reservation ahead and when we got there they ask if we where there for dinner and wine I said yes they showed us to the dinning aera that had a live music and when I told the waiter that we did not want the prefix dinner he moved us to another part of the resturant. they lost a customer who was willing to spend money on the food and wine of his choice.

2 Thank sharokeena

Been to ARTE Cafe? Share your experiences!