“Impressive menu”

Cuisines: American
Long Beach, California
“Impressive menu”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you're looking for an eclectic menu in a "mall" setting, this is it. The calamari has an asian twist and a meal in itself. Pizza crust is perfecto and welcoming to the wide range of toppings and pairings. The brunch menu looked so good we want to go back and try more. The only reason I'm giving them a 3 is because we waited 15 minutes to have someone approach us... all that time on a Sunday mid day (offering a brunch menu), I was surprised not to see a manager in sight our entire visit... Not to complain to, but if the staff is that busy, I believe a manager should be on the floor to help. But it was not that busy, I would say they were 50% full. Once we were served, it was a drab personality and we seemed to be laughed at because we were not happy with our insanely over seasoned bloody mary. I'll probably give this place another chance because of the food. It was probably just an off day.

• Visited July 2012

Norwalk, California
“Very eclectic menu”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Soooo many choices. I've been to the Lazy Dog Cafe in Cerritos several times and have had something different each time I've visited. Completely satisfied with every meal. Looking forward to going again to try something different yet again!

Visited May 2012
“Lovely”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I actually come here a lot, I just loveeee their black and blue cheese pizza the best!

Los Angeles
“A step up from BJs with an awesome Asian Ahi Tuna Burger!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Some of the food is average, but I found a winner and I order it every time I go there for a business lunch or casual dinner dining with my wife. It's the Asian Ahi Tuna Burger. Amazing tangy sauce. Edamame appetizer has a fabulous seasoning too. Lots of beers on tap. The decor is interesting in this custom-built restaurant added to the Cerritos Mall in 2010 or 2011.

• Visited April 2012
Long Beach CA
“Mediocre at Best”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

4 Adults and one kid at 1PM on a Wednesday - lunch crowd was dying down. Ordered 3 appetizers; zucchini fries, fried cheese and pizza – all three were COLD. Its not like the kitchen was slammed – it wasn’t that busy. The pizza was undercooked. Two adults had the fish and chips – nothing special. Other two adults had the wok bowls which consisted of about 6 pieces of chicken and some overly chopped (maybe frozen but definitely NOT fresh) veggies - they wanted $10 for this small bowl of food. For the price, this place is way overrated. This was my second visit and I would not go again. Nothing zings off the menu and the fare that I have experienced is poorly cooked, poorly served (appearance, temp, etc) and over priced. It was not a $90 lunch.

• Visited March 2012