“Lovely”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #4 of 181 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I actually come here a lot, I just loveeee their black and blue cheese pizza the best!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Some of the food is average, but I found a winner and I order it every time I go there for a business lunch or casual dinner dining with my wife. It's the Asian Ahi Tuna Burger. Amazing tangy sauce. Edamame appetizer has a fabulous seasoning too. Lots of beers on tap. The decor is interesting in this custom-built restaurant added to the Cerritos Mall in 2010 or 2011.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

4 Adults and one kid at 1PM on a Wednesday - lunch crowd was dying down. Ordered 3 appetizers; zucchini fries, fried cheese and pizza – all three were COLD. Its not like the kitchen was slammed – it wasn’t that busy. The pizza was undercooked. Two adults had the fish and chips – nothing special. Other two adults had the wok bowls which consisted of about 6 pieces of chicken and some overly chopped (maybe frozen but definitely NOT fresh) veggies - they wanted $10 for this small bowl of food. For the price, this place is way overrated. This was my second visit and I would not go again. Nothing zings off the menu and the fare that I have experienced is poorly cooked, poorly served (appearance, temp, etc) and over priced. It was not a $90 lunch.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I had passed by this restaurant and was curious to eat there. I spent some after Christmas shopping time at Cerritos mall. We decided to finally try the lazy dog cafe. The menu has a bit of everything. Pasta, pizza , burgers sandwiches soup. Good selection. The wait staff were very friendly. I mentioned to the waitress it was our first time there and the manager came over and welcomed us and brought us an appatizer plate of a garlic flatbread that was delicious! What a pleasant surprise. My lunch selection was chicken tortilla soup and chicken sandwich. Both delicious. I would recommend this restaurant highly and I will be back when I am in that area for sure.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Loved the decor, the food was not memorable ....nice if you're in the mood for a specialty adult beverage though.