“Quick Fast Food”

Sam Woo Seafood & BBQ
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We have been here more times than I could remember. It's really our go-to Chinese Restaurant while we are in the Cerritos area. Every time, we are served quickly. The food has been tasty and hot. Prices were decent. Don't forget to try their BBQ Ducks. Excellent dish! The park is always good though they get very busy. There is a separate room for the to-go foods.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Chinese cuisine is predictable but some are just better than others. Sam Woo is a consistent provider of authentic Chinese cuisine at reasonable prices. Their fried rice and roast duck will not disappoint as they always come out consistently good and flavorful. Quick, efficient service too.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and me visited
Food was excellent
The Peking duck was delicious
Ambience good
Staff v v friendly
We also had garlic prawns which were v v tasty too
Worth visiting again

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Sam Woo's is a factory of a restaurant. Their end product is great, far superior to most Chinese restaurants, but somehow I never feel able to relax and truly enjoy the quality of their tasty menu. High energy, the noise level and packed in surroundings qualify this as an ACTION spot and it that's your thing you will be quite happy. Just don't go expecting to share a quiet relaxing meal. If you go with an animated group of 8 or 10 tho, you're sure to leave content with the delicious plates you have shared
Sam Woo's deserves at least a 4 or maybe a 5 rating or its food. The rush, rush atmosphere brings it down.

1  Thank Ouli_13
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I only come here for their lunch specials. Very reasonable price and is good. My parents love their soy sauce chicken, bbq duck, char siu pork and rock salt chicken. I'd never pay full price for their dishes though. Service sucks, server there is extremely rude, but I expect that at Chinese restaurants in Cali.

1  Thank Rachel L