This hotel is, I'm sorry to say, terrible. I could make do with the tiny room. I'm just a business traveler, and there's only me. But, no reading light? What the hell is that about? I can't lie in bed reading my book? Unbelievable. I called the front desk to ask if they had a reading light, and the attendant said no, they didn't. I mean, I realize that many Americans aren't readers, but I know for a fact that many are, and this is the first time IN MY LIFE that I stayed in a hotel that didn't have a bedside light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is centrally located in Ceres, CA, off Highway 99. Modesto, Turlock, and Hughson are a few minutes drive. Experience our award winning hotel. Guest rooms feature a queen beds with Serta Pillow Top mattress, refrigerator, in-room coffee, and hair dryer, expanded cable TV including HBO and ESPN. In addition to the regular amenities, our Suites feature a sofa sleeper, microwave, more living space. Property also features Free wireless and wired internet, free nationwide long distance, free complimentary breakfast with hot waffles, guest coin laundry, business center, Swimming Pool and Spa, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Modesto / Ceres Hotel Ceres
- Microtel Inn And Suites Modesto / Ceres
- Microtel Ceres
- Ceres Microtel